Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do they deserve that?

John Digweed is an awesome DJ and producer, imo. Tiesto is awesome as well. If you've been to any of his sets then you'd be suprised on how amazing he lines up his tracks to rock the crowds. I don't like his productions but his sets are unreal.

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LMK
    Alex MORPH isn't a good DJ and I haven't heard Matt Hardwick DJ. Though I will say they are top-notch producers.
    I saw Alex MORPH DJ for the first time back in February and it was the best set I've heard in a club for about four years. Hardwick is the full package though - his warm-up sets at Crasher back in the day were legendary but his trance sets from the later years have surpassed them. Saw him do a four hour set in March = how to fit a whole club on one dancefloor at the same time!

Each to their own though really
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    SOUNDCLOUD

I personally don't think Tiesto should be up there for talent anymore ... I just found a couple new remixes by him on Juno ... from PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2! Come on now...

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/226196-01.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Van Deka
    7 GABRIEL AND DRESDAN
    oooooooooo

k

Anyone Ever Heard Of Sandra Collins!!!!!!!!!!
    matt

its hard to say what they deserve or not, some people have different opinions about other djs, its who likes who. I dont know if that ranking is real or not but dont take it to heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information