9 PAUL OAKENFOLD 40540 GB
10 JOHN DIGWEED 35411 GB

WHO DA HELL IS THE LAST GUY?!

isnt there better people out there??

Marco V?
tiesto aint that good anymore!!!

What?
Are you asking who John Digweed is?

Or are you asking who the last guy on The DJ List is?

John Digweed is a legend. Him and Sasha teamed up a few years ago and did a lot of the Global Underground series of compilations.

Also - that list isn't a "who's good and who's not".

It's "who's popular".

/me is # 5002 - w00t!

John Digweed also produces under an alias - Bedrock.

He has a massive hit a few years back called Heaven Scent. The track was also used in the popular culture movie "Groove".

this is my version

1. ARMIN VAN BUUREN
2. PAUL OAKENFOLD
3. PAUL VAN DYK
4. ATB
5. FERRY CORSTEN
6 DEEP DISH
7 GABRIEL AND DRESDAN
8 JOHN DIGWEED
9. MARKUS SCHULZ
10. FILO AND PERI

This is by popularity in my eyes
feel free to disagree

well.. I like Tijs' style.. he's awesome imo

pffft,

Jody Wisternoff
Shawn Mitiska
Luke Chable
Laidback Luke
James Zabiela
Steve Angello

aaaaaaand
Above & Beyond

DreamensioN said:
John Digweed also produces under an alias - Bedrock.

He has a massive hit a few years back called Heaven Scent. The track was also used in the popular culture movie "Groove".

yep yepp good eye, love that movie, had that song on vinyl, with lifeline on the flipside

Heres my version

1. Aly & Fila
2. DJ Precision
3. DJ Shah
4. Pedro De Mar
5. Ronski Speed
6. Armin Van Burren
7. Victor Dinaire
8. Will Holland
9. Thomas Bronzwaer
10. Manuel Le Saux

Demon_X said:
1. TIESTO
2. PAUL VAN DYK
3. ARMIN VAN BUUREN
4. SASHA
5. DEEP DISH
6 CARL COX 50840 GB
7 FERRY CORSTEN 45763 NL
8 ATB 42016 DE
9 PAUL OAKENFOLD 40540 GB
10 JOHN DIGWEED 35411 GB

WHO DA HELL IS THE LAST GUY?!

isnt there better people out there??

Marco V?
tiesto aint that good anymore!!!

Hadn't heard Tiesto in ages, but after listening to a set of his the other day (can't remember when & where set was recorded) I can deffo see why he's #1.... It was blinding.

<3 John Digweed Rocks btw!!<3

Bootes Manoeuvre wrote:
John Digweed Rocks btw!

yes you right he rocks big time... have you checked out Transitions radio shows? it's amazing stuff

cya:)

It's all about the popular vote, so it's more a poll about who has the biggest audience rather than who is the best. Although, you could argue that whoever has the biggest audience is the best, because they've done their job better than anyone else in order to win that audience.

Everyone's taste is different though. But any top 10 that doesn't have Matt Hardwick or Alex MORPH in it, in my book, isn't really worth paying attention to :D

Lazarus said:
It's all about the popular vote, so it's more a poll about who has the biggest audience rather than who is the best. Although, you could argue that whoever has the biggest audience is the best, because they've done their job better than anyone else in order to win that audience.

Everyone's taste is different though. But any top 10 that doesn't have Matt Hardwick or Alex MORPH in it, in my book, isn't really worth paying attention to :D

Alex MORPH isn't a good DJ and I haven't heard Matt Hardwick DJ. Though I will say they are top-notch producers.

LMK said:
Alex MORPH isn't a good DJ and I haven't heard Matt Hardwick DJ. Though I will say they are top-notch producers.
I agree i dont think alex morph is a good dj but their a good producer.

John Digweed is an awesome DJ and producer, imo. Tiesto is awesome as well. If you've been to any of his sets then you'd be suprised on how amazing he lines up his tracks to rock the crowds. I don't like his productions but his sets are unreal.

LMK said:
I saw Alex MORPH DJ for the first time back in February and it was the best set I've heard in a club for about four years. Hardwick is the full package though - his warm-up sets at Crasher back in the day were legendary but his trance sets from the later years have surpassed them. Saw him do a four hour set in March = how to fit a whole club on one dancefloor at the same time!

Each to their own though really :)

Back