beta version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robevz

Registered
Reaction score
whats up with the beta version? tried playing afterhours with media playe rlink and a box come sup askin me to put in my username and password for the beta version of ah? did that and it dont recognize anythin so im usuing the web based player atm

will look into it mate asap... thx for bringing it up

will look into it mate asap... thx for bringing it up

no worries mate what are the chances i tried it again when viewing your reply and it works must of been a temporary fault my end cheers anyway =)

Same here, always shoots up beta login window when going to front page

Same here, always shoots up beta login window when going to front page

I had the same problem a few hours ago.
It helped me when I cleared all caches, try that :cap:

I had the same problem a few hours ago.
It helped me when I cleared all caches, try that :cap:
Yeah that helped, I have had my browser open whole day :megacrazy:

:hmmm: can everyone access the beta version?

Have you guys tried clearing all caches?

This problem needs to be sorted out before this becomes the main site or you're going to face mass confusion as most people will not know about things like clearing out caches or how to do such a thing. I don't and I don't want to have to fiddle about trying to find ways to access the site properly. So like I say, it needs to be fixed:wink::smile:

This problem needs to be sorted out before this becomes the main site or you're going to face mass confusion as most people will not know about things like clearing out caches or how to do such a thing. I don't and I don't want to have to fiddle about trying to find ways to access the site properly. So like I say, it needs to be fixed:wink::smile:

There is no problem as far as i know.

Of course it has to be fixed, but when I talked to Dan about it he couldn't find any problems at all with AH., so it is difficult for him to know where to look.
Clearing catches can be done when you clear your browser history, so it is not that hard.
It seems a lot of people are experiencing this, so it is definitely not a one-person thing or some kind of virus on your computer, so it has to be something with Afterhours.

Is anyone still having this issue? i have not heard any reports ... please let us know.

I still have this problem. I cleaned the browser cache, I tryed to access the beta site with multiple browsers and same thing.
I have to wait until the final version it is released :):smile:

That makes sense.. beta site is not active yet as many bugs need to be sorted and fixed. :) Thanks Lokki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back