Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 004 (Beatwave Guest Mix)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
electronicspectrumbanne.jpg

Here we go again! ES 004 is here and this time with a great guest mix from Beatwave! Some have asked why I haven't made any contribution for the EOYC 2011 contest and the answer is: I simply didn't have the time! With a guest mix for JPL and further plans for ES it is very difficult to find time.
004 is a very melodic episode which stands in contrast of the magnificent guestmix which delivers some very nice tracks from Nitrous Oxide, Heatbeat, Bjorn Akesson and more!
This time I have some great tracks from Timewave, Magdelayna, a track from the new Orkidea album and a superb remix from PROFF!

ProGressive
A very melodic intro to this episode thanks to new tracks from my fav. progressive producer PROFF, a new track from Dave Horne and more!
Breat Time
Abdomen Burst delivers once again! A track which for some could remind you of a mix of dub-step and breakbeat, but nonetheless, it is fantastic! I'll also play a new remix from Alfoa and a superb new track on Digital Sensation.
Further Evolution
Timewave is one of the best producers out there and The Essence have been on my wishlist for more than a month! Orkidea finally released his new album, 20, and it would be very wrong of my not to play a track from it alongside with a great new track from Breakfast who definitely haven't lost it!
Guest Mix: Beatwave
Beatwave have made a superb guest mix which is in the more "techy" spectrum of EDM. The legendary Yeah Bunny Zion Check, one of the best tracks from Bjorn Akesson and many more!
Tune Of The Month
So, Defcon also made it to TOTM. Magdelayna have produced what I think is one of the best uplifting tracks this year so this one really deserves the spot!
Power It Up!
A very bangin' section this time! Ozo Effy is very underrated and thanks to a superb remix from Hydrogenio, Oceania is of this months best releases.
ReOrder and Stonevalley also continues what they do best: Creating wonderful tracks!
Chilling Moment
Back in 1998 one of the most legendary albums were released. Mezzanine is still one of my all time fav. artist albums and with it came Teardrop. A track which have been played millions of times all over the world and this year both Bart Claessen and Tom Fall released a 2011 edition of it. Tom Fall here made a wonderful, relaxing version of it!

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 004 (Beatwave Guest Mix)
ProGressive
01. Dave Horne - Bright (Original Mix) [Perceptive Deep]
02. Vidito & David Folkebrandt - Cadiz (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
03. Soundprank - Rotation (PROFF Remix) [Proton Music]
04. Jacob Henry & Coastal - Serengeti (Noel Sanger Remix) [Silk Royal Records]
Breat Time
05. Monojoke - Surreal Things (Abdomen Burst Remix) [Spring Tube]
06. Aleksey Yakovlev - We Don't Forget (Alfoa 'In Memory' Remix) [Nueva Digital]
07. Andrew Philippov - Contact (Duane Barry Remix) [Digital Sensation]
Further Evolution
08. Timewave - The Essence (Original Mix) [Mistique Music]
09. Orkidea & Solarstone - Slowmotion II (Original Mix) [Solaris]
10. Andrew Bayer - From The Earth (Breakfast Remix) [Anjunabeats]
Guest Mix: Beatwave
11. Nitrous Oxide & P.A.F.F. - Yeah Bunny Zion Check [CD-R]
12. Ben Gold & Gareth Emery - Flash (Original Mix) [Garuda]
13. Bjorn Akesson - Painting Pyramids (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
14. Heatbeat - Ask The Angels (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]
15. Orjan Nilsen - Between The Rays (Original Mix) [Armada]
16. Adam Szabo - Arcade (Original Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
Tune Of The Month
17. Magdelayna - Ferrybridge Symphony (Original Mix) [Defcon Recordings]
Power It Up!
18. Dan Winter & Duncan Brewer vs Scott Lowe - Together We Will Be (Original Mix) [Aropa Records]
19. Ozo Effy - Oceania (Hydrogenio Remix) [Trancemission]
20. JP Bates & Antonia Lucas - Closer (ReOrder Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]
21. Luke Terry - Counting Stars (Stonevalley Remix) [Uneathed Red]
Chilling Moment
22. Massive Attack - Teardrop (Tom Fall Reshizzle) [CD-R]

Link
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

In december I will not be mixing a set due to EOYC which I want to enjoy without mixing, so 005 will be ready early 2012, but you can really expect some speciel! It will not only be better, but also more than one hour longer!

Yay a new episode :)

Oh yeah! Some serious tunes this month as usual!

EDIT: btw, nice picture!

Last edited:
Nice one dude. Love the whole concept of the show.

Back