[CD] Cristian PADURARU - Fired Up World (Emotional House) !!

2ls2dance

Registered
Reaction score
[CD] Cristian PADURARU - Fired Up World (Emotional...) !!

What is the description of "Fired Up World (EMOTIONAL HOUSE)" fresh release? What the world say about Cristian Paduraru? What this CD will bring you?
http://cdbaby.com/cd/paduraru1

paduraru1.jpg

01.A brilliant begining track, Sharing The Dancefloor drives to extasy screams thru exciting lead and ELECTRO hooks:) ACID baseline! Funky tune POWERFULLY delivered from Cristian Paduraru

"We have been BLOWN AWAY by nearly all of Christians productions. They work extremely well on the dancefloor. Unconditional Giving and Sharing the Dancefloor are our Favs. Hes gona BE BIG!!!" Mark & Richard Thompson from Advanced Records (Ireland), Celtec Twinz

"I have discovered a solid and positive foundation of a music group like yours!! Unconditional Giving is such an excellent tune with a deep and hypnotic vibe. It's groov'n', and I give it FULL SUPPORT"
Brandon A. Godfrey (Las Vegas-Nevada, US)

"Playing "Sharing The Dancefloor" as an intro in the early hours of my 3hr set. Recieved a lot of head-turners, meaning...they'd look at me and smile and nod their head. Great job ;)" Praveen Achary, Trance Hits

02.Special deep hooks goes with the wise TECH rhythm! Cristian Paduraru brings you a excellent DJ-FRIENDLY building tool. Developing Creativity will comes back into your mind for life!

"Great tunes Cristian!! I liked too much "developing creativity", expecially at the third minute when the bass synth starts....devastation on the dancefloor, sure!!"
Dj Lorenzo Venturini (Italy)

"Top marks for the new track 'Developing Creativity'. Will definitely be playing this out on sunday in the UK and putting it on my new promo mix" Ryan Gibson (UK)

"Developing Creativity". It gives me a feeling for late summer-party-sessions on a beach. I like it. Thanxx" Zdenko Grbavac (Germany) Ftw Records

"The 'Developing Creativity' is the LICK! This is what i am looking for. LOVING this" Robert Paine from Philadelphia, Worship Records

"Developing Creativity has NICE atmosphere, GOOD VIBE..." Dj Chloé (US)

03.Big lead with TRIBAL elements and deep female VOCAL with a fresh juicy TASTE!!! Cristian Paduraru delivers you a strong MASSIVE groove. If You Want is A MUST HAVE...

"Hey TALENTED people! 'If You Want it' i like this track.." Moshic (Israel)

"Ive been playing "IF YOU WANT" OMG AMAZING"
Richie Santana (New York, US)

04.Super funky baseline that uplifts your heart and gives you EMOTIONAL energy:) The Power Of Revival makes the dancefloor works! Original ELECTRO HOUSE from Cristian Paduraru.

"I like The Power Of Revival and New Beginnings!" Fred Numf (NL)

"‘Revival’ is a wicked tune!! Good luck with all your upcoming releases!"
Andy Butler

05.Unconditional Giving brings a MASSIVE baseline with fantastic dubby accompaniament. Deep House quality provided by Cristian Paduraru. Very CLEAN and strong sound!

"Unconditional Giving" is HOT!!! I will be playing it at my gigs this weekend for sure" Nelson (Belgium), Afro Boogie

"Brilliant!!! "Unconditional Giving" is great" Matthew Adams (Germany)

"Hey i really like the Unconditional Giving alot, VERY GROOVEY!!" Dan Catron (US) Velocity St Louis

"Unconditional Giving is such an excellent tune with a deep and hypnotic vibe. It's groov'n', and I give it full support"
Brandon A. Godfrey, Global Beatz

06.Wooohooo! Walk In The Light has the funky grooovin formula for the dancefloors. Once again Cristian Paduraru made a truly great deep electro house record:)

"The tracks we like the most are: Connected, Walk In The Light, Unleash The Comfort, Unconditional Giving" Eric B, Weare Depth

07.As the TRIBAL rhythm move the body, the ambiental lead conforts the heart! Step Forward brings you a TIMELESS melody:) Cristian Paduraru goes straight to the heart.

"I bought a track of yours called 'Step Forward', anyways, played this out tonight while I was DJing, got so into it I almost forgot to mix in the next track, great stuff mate =) Looking forward to any future productions" Xarish (Nottingham, Midlands, United Kingdom) Ftb Progressive

08.Spring Refresh has the NATURAL hooking melody! You'll love the pumping rhythm along with the TECHY elements:) Another superb story tune from Cristian PADURARU.

"Spring Refresh supported in There's glitch in my soup" Andres Escallon aka Dres, Proton Radio

09.Letters To The Edge have a MASSIVE leadline! Your thirsty desire for a melody ANTHEM will be fulfilled now. Cristian Paduraru delivers another TIMELESS memory builder...

"Letters To The Edge have the great piano lead that moves the heart! It is a great anthem tune to end any set with! I enjoyed listening to all your tracks. You are building up quite an impressive Discography of material!
" Olly Sterio (UK) Source Of Gravity

"Very entertaining and very professional. I like your style very much and I wish you all the best" Danny Tenaglia (New York, US)

http://cdbaby.com/cd/paduraru1
ps: expecting your comments/review at the cd page ;)

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool, House is not my type of EDM but I can still check this baby out! :D

paduraru @ progressive trance

Jorda said:
Looks pretty cool, House is not my type of EDM but I can still check this baby out! :D

Yeah, you'll discover some new upbuilding progressive trance vibes on this compilation too! :D

Your reviews definately make this sound interesting. Like Jorda, House isn't usually a genre I listen to or spin, but I'm very interested in how this sounds =]

reviewing paduraru

LMK said:
Your reviews definately make this sound interesting. Like Jorda, House isn't usually a genre I listen to or spin, but I'm very interested in how this sounds =]
Sure man, you'll find sounds covering other styles on this cd too... As you come back with a review, your name may be included in future promotions ;)

Back