Primer - Everlast (Furiouz & Roza remix) sample <--- NEED FEEDBACK

Dj Superior

Registered
Reaction score
OK, this is my 3 "ok" remix so far, after 8 months of practice in reason..

Please give me some constructive feedback wether you like the track or not.. Its way better with some critics about what i need to fix rather then the "track is ok".. doesnt really help!

This is just a 2 min bad quality preview... if you guys like it it will soon be finished and in good quality :D Spent one month on thos track and I think its starting to sound ok :)

Link Here

Choon! I like it. As I was listening to it...I couldn't help but think....some Justine Suissa or Jan Johnston vocals would mix pretty well into it. :D

Choon! I like it. As I was listening to it...I couldn't help but think....some Justine Suissa or Jan Johnston vocals would mix pretty well into it. :D

I second that. Still have to say pretty sick remix! :choon:

:ah:

Only reason why this topic hasn't gotten very much replies is because this remix is AWESOME! :choon: Nothing to complain about.
(I know you didn't want these pat-on-the-back-replies but I just couldn't help it)

def a good mix but i belive still needs lots of work seems to plain and repetitive for me but good job but again is not done yet so we will wait and see

thanks for these replys!! Always great with some feedback.. Havent been working so much on this track after i put out this preview, been working really much on another remix.. But since it gotten so good feedback ill work some more at it right away!! :D

Dreamension:

If you have these vocals send me a pm :)

Back