anyone any idea about this track?

Track ID - 32 - YouTube

Also got this one (ID 32) wich I recorded from an other Radiostream 4 Years ago.
I hope I'm allowed to post it here cause unfortunately there's a jingle of the radio in it. I don't wanna make any advertisement for the stream - I've stopped listening to it since they seem to have banned trance completely. But this tune feels absolut magically to me. It's one of my great favourites although several trys to ID it failed.

But feel free to delete this post if it's against any rules here :)

Track ID - 32 - YouTube

Also got this one (ID 32) wich I recorded from an other Radiostream 4 Years ago.
I hope I'm allowed to post it here cause unfortunately there's a jingle of the radio in it. I don't wanna make any advertisement for the stream - I've stopped listening to it since they seem to have banned trance completely. But this tune feels absolut magically to me. It's one of my great favourites although several trys to ID it failed.

But feel free to delete this post if it's against any rules here :)

Vibrasphere – Autumn Lights (Alucard Remix)

Vibrasphere – Autumn Lights (Alucard Remix)

:wow: thank you!:hug: You have no idea how long i've been searching for it, and how often I asked for it. At techno forums, at questioning boards, at whatever :hug::hug::hug:

____

Searching Continues.
Track ID - 12.mov - YouTube
Not many tracks left anymore (but I have to create some new visualisations. I hate this one :x )

As I was saying in my last post, I don't want to make any ads to any other radiostream. So please forgive me the jingle in this video again.

12 was IDed by an App called Soundhound. Amaizing thing.... it is:
Suncatcher - Twilight

Still searching for this amaizing Tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U7uMaEW1j0

(and now I'll go through some other threads here, using this amaizing addon :D I'm stunned that it really can ID trance music :) )
It is actually Suncatcher & Adyjay - Twilight :wink:

Sorry, no idea about the second one!

It is actually Suncatcher & Adyjay - Twilight :wink:

Sorry, no idea about the second one!

oh, of course you're right, I just forgot Adyjay because by verifiying the title on youtube, I got 10000 Adyjay tracks but no Suncatcher.

And amazon also found the Tune without the 2nd artist's name :p

Back