Triona - The Introduction

Triona

Registered
Reaction score
DJ Name: Triona
DJ'd For: 11 years
Music Style: Trance/Tech Trance
Bio: Triona (Pronunced: TRY-OH-NAH) is a Trance DJ/Producer hailing from the North East of England.

Triona is the artist name and alter ego of Club DJ John Barkess. After only one year back on the club scene John has managed to round up a keen army of followers that has not gone un-noticed.

2011 has seen John play supporting roles in events such as Above & Beyonds Group Therapy Tour, Richard Durand's In Search Of Sunrise Tour & Eddie Halliwells Fire It Up in his home town of Newcastle, as well as a warm up slot for none other than Bryan Kearney and taking over the decks from fast becoming Tech Trance Legend Sneijder.

Other accolades this year have been a number of guestmixes most notably for Sneijders 'Distant World' 1 year anniversary show with Magentax Sounds, Sneijder & John O'Callaghan which aired on Afterhours.FM

John has grasped the bull by the horns so to speak and is aiming to build on his success of 2011 with the introduction of 'Triona'. His production skills are in full development and his small studio now fully operational keep your eyes and ears peeled for 'Trionas' debut track.

TRACKLIST:

Paul Oakenfold feat. Infected Mushroom - I'm Alive (Sonic Element Remix)
Flash Brothers Pres. Tolerance - Siberdia (Gary Maguire Remix)
Talla 2xlc - Extravaganza (Paul Miller Mix)
The Mystery - Forgiven (Original Mix)
ID - ID
Dart Rayne - Legion (Original Mix)
Marcos - Around In Circles (Marcos Remix)
Redstar - Stronger Than Time (Original Mix)
Matt Davey - Skylines (Sneijder's 1AM Remix)
Henrik Christensen - New Life (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
Luke Bond Feat Emel - Amaze (Fady And Mina Remix)
Full Tilt feat. Deirdre McLaughlin - Surrender (Sneijder vs. John O'Callaghan Remix)
Jamie Harrison - Together (Original Mix)
Will Atkinson - Breathe It (Original Mix)
Jonathan Carvajal - Switched Off (Original Mix _ JOC Edit)
Brian Cameron - Engage (Original Mix)
Sektor V - Andromeda (Original Mix)

RUNNING TIME - 1:43:05

LINK: The Introduction by Triona Official on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

DJ Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Triona/170771906345977

added u cause i like tech trance too. and i'll say i'm listening to it now..very long though i keep my promo sets to 40 minutes cause of soundcloud 2 hour limit.

added u cause i like tech trance too. and i'll say i'm listening to it now..very long though i keep my promo sets to 40 minutes cause of soundcloud 2 hour limit.

Thanks for the add, and thanks for listening. Usually my promos would be about an hour in length but with this being an artist introduction I wanted to showcase how my set would build, flow and energize should you see me live. I find 40 minutes not enough time to build a set properly, you've just got going and it's finished.

Hope you enjoy though :)

Back