Flash free colour site

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilMetcalfe

Registered
Reaction score
Just an idea. I like the colour site on my iPad but was wondering if you could have a colour version without the flash header? :)

new site is in works mate, without the flash.. were dropping flash for good.

I was on AH.fm tonight, and I saw a little bit of the new design for the most part I really love it, I do have one suggestion tho, you should colourize the Now Playing box at the top left and the # of Listeners Box on the right, as the gray tends to make it get a little lost in the background (tho I love the background image you have choosen) I am hoping you plan to keep the different colour schemes, I like the ability to personalize the colour of the layout of the site I hope this will be part of the new site eventually,

I am not sure if the new site is a little wider but I think it should be.

I have another idea, I like the concept of show reminders but I am not always checking my emails , but I am always checking facebookwhat if you made some kind of fb App that would allow you to connect your FB account with you AH forums account, so that you could also receive show reminders as a notification on facebook, I would imagine there are even more possibilities that I have yet to think of.

I really love this site, I listen to this station the majority of the time I even sleep with it on . I can't wait to see what else you have in store with the new site.

Thanks for reading this
April Elyse Weir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back