Digitized Recordings 2012 Support The Artists

Cliffy Burrows

Registered
Reaction score
2012 Support The Artists Campaign

Over the last few months I've been reading more and more about the decline of earnings for artists due to illegal downloading, greedy labels etc. You have producers out there working very hard yet they see nothing back for their work. Although it's their passion and dedication to the scene that keeps them going, I feel it only should be fair that they are rewarded for their hardwork. So for 2012 Digitized Recordings will make a pledge to support the artists. Any artist who has a release on Digitized Recordings during 2012 will receive 100% of all profit made on their release. No catch, no strings, 100%. Don't get me wrong this doesn't mean I'm going to start signing anything that comes the labels way. I will still strive to push quality music from quality artists forward. Last year was a big year for artists like Corbossy and Touchstone with some of the bigger DJ's finally sitting up and taking notice. In 2012 I will be pushing these guys even more with hopefully some new and current talent to boot. All of course earning 100% on the music they work so hard to create.

Digitized - Home

Di Di Di Di Digitized

2012 Support The Artists Campaign

Over the last few months I've been reading more and more about the decline of earnings for artists due to illegal downloading, greedy labels etc. You have producers out there working very hard yet they see nothing back for their work. Although it's their passion and dedication to the scene that keeps them going, I feel it only should be fair that they are rewarded for their hardwork. So for 2012 Digitized Recordings will make a pledge to support the artists. Any artist who has a release on Digitized Recordings during 2012 will receive 100% of all profit made on their release. No catch, no strings, 100%. Don't get me wrong this doesn't mean I'm going to start signing anything that comes the labels way. I will still strive to push quality music from quality artists forward. Last year was a big year for artists like Corbossy and Touchstone with some of the bigger DJ's finally sitting up and taking notice. In 2012 I will be pushing these guys even more with hopefully some new and current talent to boot. All of course earning 100% on the music they work so hard to create.

Digitized - Home

this is absolutly SELFLESS

I never read this before in the music industry

So i only can say is watch out for the Digitized stuff :megacrazy::choon:

Back