Some uplifting trance tracks giving me the same effect as ecstasy.... ?...!

aiir

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I was at a music party couple of months ago (Trance / Uplifting trance.) stuff by ronny k, infinite,etc..

I was with my friend and he brough me over some ecstasy... anyway, i was like woot woot nice bro... anyway, took it down.... 40 minutes later , SOOO HAPPY... it made everything soo good dam fun, i was just so so so so frecking happy and felt just mmm just awesome...

Anyway, when listing to some uplifting trance tracks i seem to get the same effect.... not as strong ofc, but pretty much some tracks I could be dancing in my chair, and other tracks it would feel like an orgam x5....

Anyway, uplifting trance ftw,

Ecstasy/MDMA interacts with the natural serotonin receptors in your brain which gives you the feel-good and euphoric feelings.

Your body will naturally release serotonin under certain situations so it's no surprise you can feel similar effects when listening to things with a strong emotional response such as music.

You don't need drugs to feel music, music quite literally is the drug.

... Uplifting trance ftw. ;)

I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME

Dan Stone, anything Ajunabeats, A+B.... I feel like I'm having a musicgasm even sat at home listening to the music. It's that much greater when mandy's involved!

Literally had no sleep for 24 hours, before I went to work at 6 am, I listened to Dan Stone's 'Fahrenheit' and seriously....words can't describe..

music awakes any kind of emotions and feelings :book:

It's not only uplifting tracks which can do that?

It's not only uplifting tracks which can do that?

Any music can do it really. Depends on how you respond (emotionally) to them.

:friends:

Off the top of my head, I know Above & Beyond's "Sun & Moon" really hits me. Beautiful song right there.

Last edited:
Uplifting Emotional Trance FTW!!

:super::bravo::megacrazy::super::bravo::megacrazy:

You don't need drugs to feel music, music quite literally is the drug.
g.gif

Back