[Dubmetrical005] M. Weber - Hannewaggel EP!

dubmetrical

Registered
Reaction score
2ahield.jpg

BUY IT ON BEATPORT AND SUPPORT US!
Hannewaggel [Dubmetrical] :: Beatport

Techno in its most purest and simple form has to be the best way to describe the latest offering from Dubmetrical. This label seems to grow in popularity with every release and judging by the quality on offer once again it seems highly likely that trend will just keep rolling along.

Again Daniel Mehes has uncovered another brand new artist in M. Weber and feels confident and brave enough to hand him a debut on Dubmetrical. This 4 track techno romp fires on all cylinders right from the off, Hannewaggel (original) lights the blue touch paper and sets the standard at a high level. The most typically techno sounding track on the label so far ouses quality, excellent production skills once again on show as M. Weber layers and crafts industrial strength synthlines to create an atmospherical techno soundscape.

Value, variety,consistency and outright quality are traits no openly associated with Dubmetrical and the label has delivered this and more again, not only an immense original mix Hannewaggel is backed up by 2 equally consistent and diverse sounding remixes both putting a slight twist to the track while staying firmly within the reaches of Techno. Lazy M takes it in a more laid back rolling direction creating a solid powerful groove which grips hold and encapsulates, Lewis Fautzi keeps the high octane vibe going with a remix full of energy which barely gives the listener time to go up for air.

And to close another delightful Dubmetrical deluge M. Weber serves up another original production in the form of Herbstmess which from the first beat just keeps building and building forever progressing into a monster of a track which hits a peak and never once deviates from its course. Techno of the highest calibre is the only way to describe this EP, which is what we now have come to expect from this now established label that we must feel lucky is gracing the scene and will continue to do so for many years to come.

A/R: Daniel Mehes
Press: Nigel Croucher

BUY IT ON BEATPORT AND SUPPORT US!
Hannewaggel [Dubmetrical] :: Beatport

Some feedbacks:
Sasha Carassi (Phobiq)
Lewis fautzi Remix is my fav.

King Unique (Bedrock)
herbstmess is the one here

Angel Molina (Sonar)
'Herbstmess' for me, thanks!

Javier Orduña (Regular label, Pong Musiq, Suruba)
I love the Original, the Rmx are good too, but I love the Originals, I will play for sure!! :)

Ryuji Takeuchi (Naked Lunch, Silent Steps, Nachtstrom Schallplatten)
cool deep dark techno tunes. all of them for me.

Taster Peter (Trapez, Tronic, Flash)
few hotties here! Hannewaggel and Herbstmess are my fav

Mattias Fridell (Gynoid Audio)
Nice, Hennewaggel is a really good track. Perfect for my sets.
Support

Carsten Rausch (Affin, Rrygular)
Nice EP. All Tracks are great, but the Lazy M Remix is my Fav!
Thanx.

Roberto Capuano (Drumcode, Driving Forces)
Thanks!
I like Herbstmess and Lewis Fautzi's rmx! Good ep

Franco Bianco (Voltage, Italo Businnes, Dilek)
Great release! Thanks for the music! :)

Barry Jamieson (Circular Sound, GU, Distinctive)
Wicked EP thanks. Will support

Abi Bah (H-Productions, Slap Jaxx, GU)
grat pack, I will push it

Luca Doobie (Flash, Paradigma Musik, Radiopop Sessions)
great solid sound, i'll play 4 sure ;) L

Omid 16b (Bedrock)
great package will listen more
omid

contact us at info@dubmetrical.com

Back