• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Coll & Tolland
Coll
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Kevin+Coll & Tollandhttp://www.discogs.com/artist/Hugh+Tolland Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Coll & Tolland

Alias: Firestorm (2)
In Groups: F & SA

Profile: DJ's and trance producers

coll_tolland.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:

Coll & Tolland - Vertigo 016 on AH.FM 07-01-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/140765096/3a19f99/Coll__Tolland_-_Vertigo_016_on_AH.FM_07-01-2012.mp3.html

Discuss this show below, all comments welcomed. Let us know if you enjoyed the show by Voting on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I hope you all enjoy today's show. We have decided to do something a bit different this time. As we are now in 2012, we have taken some time to reflect and realised that trance has changed so much in the last few years, not always in the direction that we would have liked. To that end, we have decided that for 2012, we will be focusing on keeping our productions/ remixes and DJ sets true to the real trance sound that we love. We have dug out a mix from when we starting to get seriously into production and DJing, it contains some of our early work, a lot lot of other uplifting tracks and some classics from even earlier (mixed from a combination of vinyl and CD).

I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts on how Trance has changed in recent years, for better or worse.

:)

Hi all, I hope you all enjoy today's show. We have decided to do something a bit different this time. As we are now in 2012, we have taken some time to reflect and realised that trance has changed so much in the last few years, not always in the direction that we would have liked. To that end, we have decided that for 2012, we will be focusing on keeping our productions/ remixes and DJ sets true to the real trance sound that we love. We have dug out a mix from when we starting to get seriously into production and DJing, it contains some of our early work, a lot lot of other uplifting tracks and some classics from even earlier (mixed from a combination of vinyl and CD).

I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your thoughts on how Trance has changed in recent years, for better or worse.

:)

if everyone would think like you guys, trance would be way better:bravo:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

hope to hear some productions of your alias firestorm:choon:

i love your set from EOYC:bravo: btw do you have any tracklist for that set of EOYC?:)

1033 Listeners ~ Coll & Tolland - Vertigo 016 on AH.FM

if everyone would think like you guys, trance would be way better:bravo:
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

hope to hear some productions of your alias firestorm:choon:

i love your set from EOYC:bravo: btw do you have any tracklist for that set of EOYC?:)

:yes: :iagree: Cool to read :megacrazy: :bravo: :super: