DJ WIZZ
DJ WIZZ
(3) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Wizz (3)

Genres: Electro / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

wizz.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Chemical Brothers - Hey Girl Hey Boy (KhoMha remix)
2. Ugo Platana & Obstbahnhof - Evensong (Michael Woods remix)
3. Andrew Bennett - The Orange Theme
4. Armin van Buuren presents Gaia - Stellar (DNS Project remix)
5. Tom Lavin and Adrohan - Tackleberry (Raneem remix)
6. Tiesto ft BT - Love Comes Again (Hardwell 2011 Rework)
7. Sied van Riel - Audio 52
8. Orjan Nilsen - In My Opinion
9. Kevin Focus - Stuck 7
10.George Acosta vs Astrix & Jerome Isma-Ae - Never Fear The Reunion (George Acosta Mashup)
11.Alex O'Rion vs Erick Strong - Changing Pace (Wizz No Dubstep Edit)

Download:
Wizz - In Progress 052 on AH.FM 11-01-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/141526046/b0500ca/Wizz_-_In_Progress_052_on_AH.FM_11-01-2012.mp3.html
Wizz_-_In_Progress_052_on_AH.FM_11-01-2012.mp3
http://www.filesonic.com/file/u2EHLtO

Discuss this show below, all comments welcomed. Let us know if you enjoyed the show by Voting on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chemical Brothers :dance::dance::dance:

Hey whats up everyone ? First and most of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !! Wish you guys all the best for 2012 !! I hope everybody had some fun in the christmas holidays ? Glad to have you with me for my first In Progress of the year, first track its Chemical Brothers - Hey Girl Hey Boy ( KhoMha remix )

Hey whats up everyone ? First and most of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !! Wish you guys all the best for 2012 !! I hope everybody had some fun in the christmas holidays ? Glad to have you with me for my first In Progress of the year, first track its Chemical Brothers - Hey Girl Hey Boy ( KhoMha remix )

:friends: Best wishes for 2012 to you WIZZ ! :wave:

Hi. And you a Happy New Year) lolol

938 Listeners ~ Wizz - In Progress 052 on AH.FM

125px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 27 (5 members and 22 guests)
danmark_ori, kkaetysta, WIZZ+, AnGHeLL, Ckovvi

Best Wishes WIZZ :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

925 Listeners ~ Wizz - In Progress 052 on AH.FM

KhoMha
KhoMha
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for KhoMha

Genres: Electro / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 30 (5 members and 25 guests)
danmark_ori, Furqan+, kkaetysta, AnGHeLL, Ckovvi

Last track is a massive remix from Michael Woods and the track is called Ugo Platana & Obstbahnhof - Evensong (Michael Woods remix) and now playing is Andrew Bennett - The Orange Theme

:music::music::music:

life is easy

hoe was je dag polaire :hug::hug::hug:

:) Prepared some info-posts for Venezuela in the Mix 001 ( 00:00 - 10:05h )

slept :sleeping: till about 19:25h :bumpit: had breakfast & finished a coffee :icecream: :megacrazy:

923 Listeners ~ Wizz - In Progress 052 on AH.FM

Last track is a massive remix from Michael Woods and the track is called Ugo Platana & Obstbahnhof - Evensong (Michael Woods remix) and now playing is Andrew Bennett - The Orange Theme

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Andrew Bennett

Aliases: Andreas Beiderwieden, Andy B., Borderline (5), Kismet (3), Memento (3)
In Groups: Friends Connection, Hammer & Bennett
Profile: Progressive Trance DJ & Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: