Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 006

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
electronicspectrumbanne.jpg
A new adventure has begun. This set is coming sooner than previous, but that is mostly because I don't think I'll have the time from now 'till the end of January, and I didn't want to miss making a January mix!
This is a special set because of a couple of things: 1. This set does NOT include a guest mix. That's because I'm trying something new, which will be included some times in the future (not every episode, don't worry). It is called "Label Life" and is 30 minutes filled with tracks from the same label so one can hear what style that label has. This month it is Molecule Recordings. The second thing which makes this episode rather special is the beginning. During last years EOYC a lot of people talked about progressive tunes and how bad it sounds. In this episode I want to show you what I think real progressive tunes is! Some might agree and some will disagree, but please notice, this is just MY opinion on what real progressive tunes should sound like. For the third, and final, this episode includes the first of my "Future Favorite" tracks, but more on that later.

We start of with a very progressive selection featuring one of my favorite progressive producers, Gai Barone, which really have made a twisted mix of his own Amygdala. PG will also feature 16 Bit Lolitas, one of my favorite breaks producers, Loquai and Moein which released this beauty last year.
Label Life is completely new and this time I will play 30 minutes of tracks from Molecule Recordings, one of the best progressive labels out there. The first track, by Dmitry Globa, is amazingly beautiful. There will also played two tracks by Piotro which releases a stunning EP last year and tracks from Sunn Jellie, Nick Stoynoff and David Call.
Next up is the Future Favorite. Some will might call it cheesy, some a pop-song, but to me this is the best vocal track released in a long time!
Further Evolution consist of some great faster-paced tracks by Right Face, Eximinds and one of my favorite producers right now, Ozo Effy!
Many already know this months Tune Of The Month, but I seriously can't see a track coming close to Ferry Tayle's Remix of Sprite by Majai!
Power It Up! is filled with great uplifting tracks this month. First track is one of the best uplifting tracks from last year, Flashback. This track will be followed by a new single from Vast Vision and another production by Ozo Effy. To end this months Power It Up! I will play my favorite uplifting track from last year, Vanity!
Chilling Moments is one of the best sections of these sets and this time I think I'll show you why. Exoplanet finally released a new EP some days ago on Particles and this track is just hauntingly beautiful!

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 006
ProGressive:

01. Gai Barone - Amygdala (Gai Barone's Twisted Mix) [Afterglow]
02. 16 Bit Lolitas - The Rise (Original Mix) [Bits and Pieces]
03. Javanny - Dreamcatcher (Loquai Remix) [Mistiquemusic]
04. Moein - Airport (Original Mix) [Alter Ego Progressive]
Label Life: Molecule Recordings:
05. Dmitry Globa - La Aurora Boreal (Original Mix) [Molecule Recordings]
06. Piotro - Home Is Where We Are (Original Mix) [Molecule Recordings]
07. Nick Stoynoff - Tokyo Nights (Original Mix) [Molecule Recordings]
08. Daniel Mahaud - Winter Solstice (Sunn Jellie Remix) [Molecule Recordings]
09. Piotro - Uncontrollable (Original Mix) [Molecule Recordings]
10. Pit Stoner - Flying Paper Plane (David Call Remix) [Molecule Recordings]
Future Favorite:
11. Garrido & Shekan feat Erin - Waiting For You (Original Mix) [Hardwired Productions]
Further Evolution:
12. Right Face - Pink Sand (Original Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]
13. Johan Vilborg - Altara (Original Mix) [Silk Royal Records]
14. Allan V - Lost Angeles (Eximinds Remix) [Marcarize]
15. Second Way - Hello Gagarin (Aleksey Sladkob & Duality Remix) [LiftedSounds Records]
16. Baltic Sound - Searchers Lane (Original Mix) [Solaris]
17. Ozo Effy - White Sand (Original Mix) [Solaris]
Tune Of The Month:
18. Majai - Sprite (Ferry Tayle 'Neverending' Remix) [Hardwired Productions]
Power Ip Up!
19. Sequentia - Flashback (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]
20. Vast Vision - Black Shores (Original Mix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
21. Ozo Effy - Endless World (Original Mix) [Inov8 Recordings]
22. Active Limbic System - Vanity (Original Mix) [Crashing Waves]
Chilling Moment:
23. Exoplanet - Circuit & Organism Coalesce (Original Mix) [Particles]

Link: