Does anyone collect all AH sets?

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there I Have a question if anyone does indeed collects all sets each month? Seems I'm missing full month of Jan sets of 2011 year...

So, you need every single set which were played in Jan 2011 or just some of them?

I plan to start collecting all sets from now on very soon, too addicted to AH.FM. :p

Still working on the EOYC 2011 stuff.

On a side note Dan, once I'm done grabbing all the EYOC 2011 sets, do you mind if I make a torrent out of it? It's gonna be a pretty massive collection and I'd like to share it with the Afterhours members (and anyone else).

Regards,

How have you gone on compiling all the 2011 EOYC sets into a torrent? I tried to get what I'm missing this weekend, which s a lot, but hotfile is telling me every set has been removed. I've looked around on here for any announcements but I haven't seen anything about them being removed. Are they being relocated, or will sets no longer be available to download after a certain time?

Oh dang you're right, they are indeed gone. Luckily I just finished grabbing them all fairly recently. I'm still organizing them so I haven't had a chance to make a torrent just yet.

Oh dang you're right, they are indeed gone. Luckily I just finished grabbing them all fairly recently. I'm still organizing them so I haven't had a chance to make a torrent just yet.

I'm interested too :megacrazy:

As for me, I have a whole collection of EOYC 2011, DJ Broadcast AH.FM cyclical but also have that all hard for me to say because I have them on disk, on CDs and other portable devices. I rummage and insert the missing sets if I have,

Back