Thread: Android app questions/problems

AH Listener

Android app questions/problems

Hey fellow ah fans.

First issue is, I have an Motorolla ATRIX in the usa and every time I restart my phone my AH app disappears from my home screen. It stays in my phone but not on the home screen. Also seems to happen when I sync the phone. All my other app stay put so it's just AH with the issue. Not a huge deal but thought I might mention it.

Second, I stream Ah 8 hours a day 5 days a week at work (boring desk job) and it's rocking my data usage, any idea when the lower bitrate stream will be up? I hate the idea of lower quality but At&t hates me for my data usage. During EYOC I streamed over 5 gigs. They were pissed lol.

AH Listener
    Quote Originally Posted by rotarygod View Post
    Hey fellow ah fans.

First issue is, I have an Motorolla ATRIX in the usa and every time I restart my phone my AH app disappears from my home screen. It stays in my phone but not on the home screen. Also seems to happen when I sync the phone. All my other app stay put so it's just AH with the issue. Not a huge deal but thought I might mention it.

Second, I stream Ah 8 hours a day 5 days a week at work (boring desk job) and it's rocking my data usage, any idea when the lower bitrate stream will be up? I hate the idea of lower quality but At&t hates me for my data usage. During EYOC I streamed over 5 gigs. They were pissed lol.

could always connect to a wifi then stream it ;)

alternatively , stream it from a computer
    End Of Year Countdown 2012 MediaFire Upload http://mediafire.com/#n64hydzm9flo2

AH Listener
    I would if it were available. My office is a dental lab with no wifi or computers

Thread Information