31-03-2012 Meeting Den Bosch

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all, so like last year we are planning on a Afterhours meeting on the same day as ASOT550, however this time it will be in a BAR and were doing a joined meeting with our partners TranceFix & TranceTogether.

https://www.facebook.com/trancefix
https://www.facebook.com/TranceTogether

Reasons for the BAR idea are simple, we can't depend on the weather if this is outside, also we need proper toilets facility, users don't wanna pay a fee for it to be outside. People will just wanna come in, meet others have a drink, chat and have a good time, im sure many will want to sit down and chat.. this is why a bar is crucial..

https://www.facebook.com/events/186014378173302/

We're having a few BAR options and so far the best one will be sorted out. The meeting will be about 3 hours in the time before the ASOT550 Event.

More Information will be announced soon

Please let us know if you are attending to the meeting by posting in this topic! We will hold a list with names of people who are planning to visit :) Also Facebook provides a list of visitors.

Visitors List:
Dan
Laan
TFG
kowy
Jeffrey
Patrick
Marcel Kenenberg
Nostradamus
Syntec
labielecki
Hawkeye
bryandelacosta
Above the Clouds
dimmygud
Anglikx8
SanBenedetto
Hawken
Vilence
Tucandeo
Rossum
Gianluca
Francesca
Mara
Aleandro
Lavinia + 4
johnvanyoung
dutchtrance
Phil Metcalfe
bjerre
ahnfeldt

People have asked if I they can buy stuff avoiding paying shipping :) Ill be bringing lanyards with me and mouse pads if anyone is interested, best if you PM me letting me know you want a lanyard or mousepad.

403874_346625942022122_100000241584148_1281678_979561971_n.jpg

Lanyards: 4 euro each
If you want mouse pad gotta pm me

for shirts you can order them here: http://shop.ah.fm

Last edited by a moderator:
Already booked everything and going.....And YES Dan!:friends::super::super::super:

There is the official announcement! :super: Certainly attending!

Well this is odd. I'm almost finished getting everything ready for the meeting at my place, and now this? Would have been nice if you told me sooner Dan!

Well this is odd. I'm almost finished getting everything ready for the meeting at my place, and now this? Would have been nice if you told me sooner Dan!

Hi mate, many people have come to me after last years event saying the place was too small and it was hard to breath.. so we looked into a bar this time. I have emailed you on Jan 5th about this decision, i guess you did not get it..

You can always help laan find a nice bar... he is still searching for one.

That's why I was doing it outside this year...I've already spread the word in the ASOT550 thread weeks ago. I even had an email from an Armada signed dj who wants to perform free of charge. The police and the landlord are already informed. I'm in the final stages of arranging this thing.

Btw: You guys don't even have a bar yet? There are not a lot of options. I already discussed using a bar with Patrick 3 months ago, but that's gonna be really tricky. The only real option I found was not available for the Saturday.

That's why I was doing it outside this year...I've already spread the word in the ASOT550 thread weeks ago. I even had an email from an Armada signed dj who wants to perform free of charge. The police and the landlord are already informed. I'm in the final stages of arranging this thing.

Btw: You guys don't even have a bar yet? There are not a lot of options. I already discussed using a bar with Patrick 3 months ago, but that's gonna be really tricky. The only real option I found was not available for the Saturday.

can you please get in touch with https://www.facebook.com/laan.jelle thx

I've spoke with him in November, he knows all about it...

looks like a cool initiative.....hope there is a bar available in den bosch.....

Sorry me I thought it was the same thing as when I saw Hawkeye´s preparty from some time ago...and it will work just fine.

Sorry me I thought it was the same thing as when I saw Hawkeye´s preparty from some time ago...and it will work just fine.

We have not decided yet if it will be a real BAR or something similar to what it was last year.. either a meeting it a meeting :) can't wait to see you all.

thanks to labielecki making me aware of this discussion

Yeah, I thought the same.

:cap: Same here. Imho Hawkeye both did and does a marvellous job ! :bravo: :friends:

Hey Hawkeye,

A little communication with me wouldnt be wrong. I already found a few possible bars. I only have to go see which one it's gonna be. I spoke to a Bar owner from Den Bosch who is willing to set his bar available for the meeting. He also wants to help me to get another bar from one of his collegues if his bar seems to small. His bar can hold 100+ and outside location.

You say the only available for Saturday is not available, although that's not what came out of my search.

Cool, count me in !

I just don't understand why you let me prepare a meeting for 3 months and now suddenly, without letting me know, decide to hire 2 bars days before I've got the last paperwork done...

Back