Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 96

Thread: 31-03-2012 Meeting Den Bosch

  1. #46
    AH.FM Addict JeffreySource's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Den Helder, Netherlands
    Posts
    8,140
    I'm gonna be there with my girlfriend whatever the plan will be, but I do wanna put my 2 cents in..

    Last year was a great succes imo and David did a really great job.. Everyone including David have been shouting since day one "next year again only bigger and better". So you can't only blame him for the miscommunication.

    Now David practically has everything arranged while the pub isn't even sure yet. I really liked the setting of last years meeting: arranged by a forummember, cheap drinks (so optional entryfee is more than logical) and a bit of an underground atmosphere and own music. Imo a bar can't top that. And I'm pretty sure David is capable of finding a solution for toilets and possible shelter for the rain. I think he deserves to continue this young tradition and show there is room for improvement.

    I'd say put the hands together and try optimizing David's massive effort and make this another great meeting.

  2. #47
    AH FAN DutchTrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    413
    I will be in attendance as well!

  3. #48
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by johnvanyoung View Post
    I will be attending. If it's half as good as last years pre-party it will be smashing !
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchTrance View Post
    I will be in attendance as well!
    all added to main list of attendies
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  4. #49
    AH.FM Addict Above the Clouds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreySource View Post
    I'm gonna be there with my girlfriend whatever the plan will be, but I do wanna put my 2 cents in..

    Last year was a great succes imo and David did a really great job.. Everyone including David have been shouting since day one "next year again only bigger and better". So you can't only blame him for the miscommunication.

    Now David practically has everything arranged while the pub isn't even sure yet. I really liked the setting of last years meeting: arranged by a forummember, cheap drinks (so optional entryfee is more than logical) and a bit of an underground atmosphere and own music. Imo a bar can't top that. And I'm pretty sure David is capable of finding a solution for toilets and possible shelter for the rain. I think he deserves to continue this young tradition and show there is room for improvement.

    I'd say put the hands together and try optimizing David's massive effort and make this another great meeting.

  5. #50
    AH.FM Addict Vilence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    5,860
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreySource View Post
    I'm gonna be there with my girlfriend whatever the plan will be, but I do wanna put my 2 cents in..

    Last year was a great succes imo and David did a really great job.. Everyone including David have been shouting since day one "next year again only bigger and better". So you can't only blame him for the miscommunication.

    Now David practically has everything arranged while the pub isn't even sure yet. I really liked the setting of last years meeting: arranged by a forummember, cheap drinks (so optional entryfee is more than logical) and a bit of an underground atmosphere and own music. Imo a bar can't top that. And I'm pretty sure David is capable of finding a solution for toilets and possible shelter for the rain. I think he deserves to continue this young tradition and show there is room for improvement.

    I'd say put the hands together and try optimizing David's massive effort and make this another great meeting.
    I absolutely agree!!

    Adn the toilets are gonna be rented and David already explained that in the ASOT 550 thread.. it was all almost finished and I don't think you should ignore his proposal, after its almost done.. and ure still searching for a bar.. where the beer will be 5 euros.. and at davids it will be 50 cents..
    First time was a try.. now we know the gaps and it can be bigger and better.. plus the location is great.. also some free parking for some people.. come on!

    Im supporting David all the way!

  6. #51
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    63,375
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by Lucas; Feb 10th, 2012 at 15:10.
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  7. #52
    AH.FM's Party Beast Laan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,801
    I never had anything against Hawkeye his plan. Better: It's good. I hear many ppl saying the pub isn't even sure yet. That's not true. Pub is guaranteed. The decision has been made. And so far known: Communication has been going really bad on both sides. Although there shouldn't be two different meetings and I'm not the worst person to talk with Hawkeye could've called me

  8. #53
    AH FAN Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Look, it's not an issue anymore because I cancelled the whole thing. So let's just drop it. I'm not happy about it, not at all actually, but there's nothing to do about it now.

  9. #54
    AH.FM Addict Lucas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bled
    Posts
    63,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Laan View Post
    I never had anything against Hawkeye his plan. Better: It's good. I hear many ppl saying the pub isn't even sure yet. That's not true. Pub is guaranteed. The decision has been made. And so far known: Communication has been going really bad on both sides. Although there shouldn't be two different meetings and I'm not the worst person to talk with Hawkeye could've called me
    I totally agree with this statement. Bravo, Laan
    The Finest Orla Feeney's Polish Fan

  10. #55
    AH.FM's Party Beast Laan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,801
    I'm not happy the way this went either. If Hawkeye called me 2 days ago (I gave my number) we could talk about it and probs do the outdoor meeting. (in my opinion though) All we had to do is convince Dan about it. Raging on AH.FM didn't work out. Staff decided to go for a BAR a long time ago, so that's the only reason I did my best to get a bar, but in case 2 meetings would be held. 1 of them had to be cancelled of course. I asked Hawkeye to call me today too. For me options were still open. Unfortunately I didn't get a call and I also have appointments with BAR owners today. It was possible for me at least to change route if I could have a talk with Hawkeye

    I read he cancelled everything and I'm going to travel to Den Bosch now to talk about music and little decoration.

    I'm sorry Hawkeye, if you called me I'm quite sure we would come to an agreement but I have to go to Den Bosch now to lock down things.

  11. #56
    AH FAN Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Laan, you don't understand that I don't WANT to talk to you. I've been civil up until now, but you are lying right now and I won't accept that. You never gave me your number until 2 hours ago.

    In fact, you called me last year on the day of the meeting. So actually, you always had my number, not the other way round. Nobody I've ever spoken to told me I had to discuss everything with you. I assumed everybody that mattered was already informed. I told you about my plans in November. I know the setting was far from perfect, but you never checked if I was actually working on it. You just assumed I wasn't.

    You keep saying you want to handle this like adults, while in fact, you are the one responding like a little kid. That's why I don't have anything to say to you. I don't want to cooperate with you and I don't want to help in any way with whatever you are planning in Den Bosch. You keep saying this lack of communication is my fault, when in fact, I've informed everybody I know that's involved in ah.fm, INCLUDING YOU.

  12. #57
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Laan, you don't understand that I don't WANT to talk to you. I've been civil up until now, but you are lying right now and I won't accept that. You never gave me your number until 2 hours ago.

    In fact, you called me last year on the day of the meeting. So actually, you always had my number, not the other way round. Nobody I've ever spoken to told me I had to discuss everything with you. I assumed everybody that mattered was already informed. I told you about my plans in November. I know the setting was far from perfect, but you never checked if I was actually working on it. You just assumed I wasn't.

    You keep saying you want to handle this like adults, while in fact, you are the one responding like a little kid. That's why I don't have anything to say to you. I don't want to cooperate with you and I don't want to help in any way with whatever you are planning in Den Bosch. You keep saying this lack of communication is my fault, when in fact, I've informed everybody I know that's involved in ah.fm, INCLUDING YOU.
    Im sorry to say but I have never been contacted by you with your ideas or plans of this meeting is this also a lie?
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  13. #58
    AH FAN Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Im sorry to say but I have never been contacted by you with your ideas or plans of this meeting is this also a lie?
    I never knew you were the one that was in control of everything. Also, it would have taken you guys 30 seconds to look up if I was doing something with ASOT550. I've spread the word, I've posted it here, I've been talking to AH.fm crewmembers at parties...Yet because you can't even open a thread to see if I was working on it, or send me a private message, the lack of communication is all my fault?

  14. #59
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    I never knew you were the one that was in control of everything. Also, it would have taken you guys 30 seconds to look up if I was doing something with ASOT550. I've spread the word, I've posted it here, I've been talking to AH.fm crewmembers at parties...Yet because you can't even open a thread to see if I was working on it, or send me a private message, the lack of communication is all my fault?
    Listen, I met you last year and I think your a great guy & I appreciate all you do and did. It would of been much easier if you had messaged me with your ideas months ago since thats when you claim started to work on & Im sure we could of come to a normal agreement. I don't see a reason why we should argue about this now and point fingers who did what, so really in future I'm open to your ideas mate.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  15. #60
    AH FAN Hawkeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    You don't want to argue and point fingers, yet you do exactly that in the same post. See, this is why I'm done talking to you guys.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 299
    Last Post: Oct 9th, 2015, 13:52
  2. Replies: 173
    Last Post: Mar 30th, 2012, 22:58
  3. 09-04-2011 Official Meeting Den Bosch
    By JeffreySource in forum Announcements
    Replies: 861
    Last Post: Apr 12th, 2011, 00:35

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •