Samples & Purchase:

Jaksa Pavicevic has been an unsung contributor to Silk for several years now, with his consistently innovative, deep sounds. His latest EP, the seemingly Rastafarian-inspired "Whaevamaan", features a variety of bubble-like atmospheric effects, which imbue the track with a sort of "buoyancy" from beginning to end. In the mid-range, a gentle piano is employed, as well as a few funky synth notes.

The second-track in the EP, "Redfiled", has a bit more rhythm and an overall sexier mood. Again, uniquely processed air and bubble effects fill out the atmosphere, while a cavernous bass fills out the bottom end. A variety of hats, clicks, and bell-sounds enhance the groove as the track progresses, and a lead synth chord adds a bit of melodic spice as well.

Cat#: SILKTX024
Release date: February 7th, 2012
Genre: progressive house
Format: digital
Stores: Beatport; Junodownload, Itunes (two months later)

Tracklist & YouTube Previews:
01 Jaksa Pavicevic - Whaevamaan
02 Jaksa Pavicevic - Redfiled

Slang (Spring Tube, Movement, Digital Sensation UK)
"Whaevamaan" sounds cool, will play it, thanks!

Great EP with nice melodies, thanks!

Shane Robinson (AMH, Silk Music)
both great tracks. whaevaman if i had to pick 1

nice tracks, whaevamaan is favorite here, will play. thankss

Micah (Ruhnsong)
Love this tune!

Gai Barone (Afterglow, Armada)
love it! thanks

Vadim Soloviev (Intricate, Anjunadeep, Armada)
Redfield is nice, thanks

East Cafe
Strange percussion, but really nice melodies, especially in Whaevamaan. Thank you!!

Dave Hart (i:Vibes)
Rich and full of life....nothing short of what I expect on Silk. Super Percussion here!

James Warren (Baroque, Proton Music, Olaris, Silk Music)
Tasty ep. Whaevamann has some great amosphere and emotion.

Such fantastic music, really love this one. Will have them both on my playlist for support and promotion.

Aleksey Yakovlev (Silk Music, Macarize)
Very intresting sound. Both are great!

Sezer Uysal (Ministry Of Sound)
deeper vibes here ! good one Mr. Pavicevic !

Good hypnotic & deep atmosphere here. Support. Thanks

For More Information: >>> Facebook page >>> SoundCloud channel >>> Twitter page >>> YouTube channel