Thread: tiesto at the tabernacle

wow i hate tiesto with a passion
    him and his "team" of people who make the music for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    van deka owns!!!

Van..I am assuming you were being fececious. ha!

I am thinking Tiesto is going to be at that Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA on November 10. I will be able to make that show. I am GOING!! YAY....I am finally going to get to see his show!!! Anyone else going to Atlanta in November to see Tiesto? :}
    ;)

van u are right ... his old productions that were his originals were great now days everything is done for him ...
    i know how it works ...... been there seen it all but none the less people think that tiesto is a god and thats one thing that tiesto personaly hates that there are some people out there that think that he makes all the music he plays to be honest he is a great dj i mean amazing dj he knows how to move a crowd but his productions now days ... not a fan of them

Now that's interesting Mark O.....I am not a producer an ex jock...but I wonder if maybe when people refer to TIESTO as a 'GOD' of Trance music if they are not merely referring to him as a 'Leader' or innovator of that genre of music because he seems to have given TRANCE a name on the map so to speak....

GIven what you say above, I have to wonder if maybe TIESTO does not at times feel like he is a 'puppet' for Majik Music? I can understand why....if THEY (Majik) are the producers and TIESTO is the presenter, then guess what...I think he is the puppet...but a darn good one. If I were him, I would hate it too...but then at times, I think I would have to love it.

I don't know much about Majik Music but it seems they have created their own way of producing, introducing and presenting it....Not bad......but I wonder if TIESTO could make his VERY OWN music again??? Just a thought .....

Thanks...

im pretty sure he can but now days he is a busy guy, and he isnot the only known producer that i know of that has a whole team behind him making the productions for them.. there is many known names out there that are doing the same thing wich i think is just stupid cuse they are getting rich out of some one elses productions ..
    exmple sean tyas he used to work for dj tatana and now that he is solo he just blow up ! he is one of the hottest producers out there right now .. i was offered a while a go to be part of a production team for a known artist i wont say names cuse it might get me in trouble but they were gonna pay me 2 k up front and i said no cuse thats not what i wanan be some one elses puppet

but anyways tiesto will be tiesto and he will always bring the best of this music to us no matter what and all he is doing now is just getting biger and biger

MO, it's a good thing you mention that YOU had an 'opportunity' to be a part of a music team that operates and is probably set up just like MAJIK (am I spelling that correclty..?? LOL..ha!) and come to realize that by joining such a 'TEAM' you might end up stripping yourself of valuable time to invest in your own 'SHOW'....I would imagine being a part of a team like that would restrict a producer or require he or she to commit solely to ONE project...

That would make me feel tied down...although it could have its rewards in some ways....

Glad you say that TIESTO will always be TIESTO and will always bring the 'best' of this music to us no matter what....:}

I have found some info on TIESTO tickets for Atlanta...I am sure you can call the Tabernacle at 1-404-659-9022 and request further info..but here is what I was able to find on line....use the link below to find more info...I will post this much
    6 tickets left? Hate to say it, but 3 of those are mine. ha! :}

http://www.ticketsnow.com/Concert_Ti...2&SearchPath=1

Tiesto Fri, Nov 10 9:00 PM
    The Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA

See enlarged view of
    The Tabernacle - GA Seating Chart

SAVE $100 NOW ON THESE TICKETS

Tiesto tickets may be sold for more than the price listed on the ticket

Odd numbers of tickets may be purchased only where an odd number of tickets are listed for sale, unless the seating is general admission.

$75.00
    Tickets available 6

yeah i mean i respect the guy just as much as i respect every one on the scene and thank you u seem to be a good person/ fan so keep it up !

Hey Thanks Mark O. Yeah...I guess I am a FAN of Tiesto no matter what is going on behind the scenes. The PRODUCT is great! :}

Just in case anyone wants to know, when I looked up ticket prices (per the link above) for TIESTO concert at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, the first price was $75.00...now I am looking at a price of $35.00...much better? I am hearing from some friends in Atlanta who have attended concerts there before that hardly ever does a show at the TABERNACLE cost more than $45.00..??? Yeah...:} I am watching the prices of those tickets....
    :}

I got my tickets today from the link below...very convenient..print out from PDF format-parking and seats =}

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E...minorcatid=201

I will be there with bells on..<3 It will be the 10th time i've seen him and i can't wait.
    WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TRANCEBABY

Tiesto@Tabernacle-ATL Nov. 10<3

http://www.greatseats.com/seating_ch...ernacle_GA.asp

Tabernacle Seating Chart and Driving Directions
    Event Itinerary for August, September and October, 2006

Thread Information