Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg
Tracklist:
01. Airwave: Chiricahua
02. John 00 Fleming: The Astrophysical Nebula
03. Colombo: Summit
04. Henry Saiz, Marc Marzenit: Radiance (King Unique Remix)
05. Zoo Brazil feat. Rasmus Kellerman: There Is Hope (Re-Blended)
06. Shiloh: Primavera (Luke Chable's Return Of The 3AM Drop Remix)
07. Tilt & Paul van Dyk: Rendezvous (Orkidea Remix)
08. Federation: Innocent Desire (Dub Mix)
09. Magnus: Soul Vector

Download:
http://hotfile.com/dl/146797584/ddbaf3f/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_038_on_AH.FM_15-02-2012.mp3.html
Orkidea - Radio Unity 038 on AH.FM 15-02-2012

Discuss this show below, all comments welcomed. Let us know if you enjoyed the show by Voting on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too :smile:

orkidea300.jpg

(c)DJ Orkidea

"I was originally hooked into trance music because of the futuristic vibe it had. It was also very cinematic with a strong sense of moving forward all the time. This month’s Radio Unity mix is dedicated to that cinematic and futuristic sound with also a few breakbeat tracks thrown in adding to the retrofuturictic vibe. Featured artists include Airwave, John 00 Fleming, King Unique, Luke Chable, Zoo Brazil, Shiloh, Tilt, Solarstone, Magnus and something from myself too… Remember you can also subscribe to the podcast via iTunes and listen the mix this Saturday on Radio NRJ here in Finland. And feel free to join the live discussion with like minded music lovers on the Afterhours.fm forum during the airing."

Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 038
Time: 3rd Wed of the month @ 21-22 CET (22-23 FIN time)
Live streams and chat: AH.FM | Leading Trance Radio
Podcast in iTunes: iTunes - Podcasts - DJ Orkidea by Tapio Hakanen
Old podcasts, tracklists and direct downloads: DJ Orkidea

Oh yeah! Tuned in!

1348 Listeners Reading ... ~ Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema 257 on AH.FM

Good evening everyone:)

hi Orkidea ! :cap: Just read your massive post above ... :book:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 53 (8 members and 45 guests)
danmark_ori, orkidea+, rdevito+, EldarExMachina, paxl13, TeroA+, Sanchos, silviu23

Tuned in :)

chooned in

Tonight's show will be quite interesting one... Will feature something very typical and something very unusual. Personally I'm digging a lot these tracks and artists and think there is something fresh happening in trance now. Interesting to hear what you guys'n'girls think:)

I think good start

Very cool tune :good2:

:music::music::music:

The belgian trance legend is definitely back and in fine form. Laurent Airwave seems to have found a new inspiration, vibe and energy for his productions and I think 2012 will be a great year for him. His breakz remix for Mistique couple years ago was amaaaazing and this new track continues on the same vibe. I used to start my 6h sets at Unity with some breakbeat stuff so I've always been into this kind of atmospheric breakz trance. It's great to see that it's coming back again - and not least because certain Paul Oakenfold has been supporting this stuff big time.

Orkideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The belgian trance legend is definitely back and in fine form. Laurent Airwave seems to have found a new inspiration, vibe and energy for his productions and I think 2012 will be a great year for him. His breakz remix for Mistique couple years ago was amaaaazing and this new track continues on the same vibe. I used to start my 6h sets at Unity with some breakbeat stuff so I've always been into this kind of atmospheric breakz trance. It's great to see that it's coming back again - and not least because certain Paul Oakenfold has been supporting this stuff big time.

My favorite at the moment! :bow::bow::bow:

Good evening everybody! I'm glad I can be listening to your set, Orkidea!

I love the third Wednesday of the month!!

:super:

This track clocks a whopping 10 minutes and 18 seconds. I like:)

1301 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 038 on AH.FM