foambox

Registered
Reaction score
Friday March 9th
Push The Night w/ Brad Miller
Derek Rusinak & Greenhaven DJs
Sullivan Room NYC

030912sullivanroom.jpg

Push The Night descends on New York's home for the underground, for a night that brings out the stronger side of Sullivan Room's distinctive groove-infused sound. Maintaining a drive that is decidedly music-focused, the club has become a haven for those seeking substance with a reputation that has consistently seen it rank among the best in the world. Featuring a headlining set by Brad Miller along with Derek Rusinak of Tech-La-Di and Greenhaven DJs Nicolas Mendoza-Conner and Trevor Haimes - tonight we step deep into a world where music comes before all else.

$5 before midnight / $10 after with RSVP to info(at)djbradmiller.com

VIEW THE FACEBOOK EVENT

Sullivan Room
218 Sullivan St NYC
(btwn Bleecker & W 3rd)
Doors at 10pm, 21+

facebook.com/djbradmiller
residentadvisor.net/dj/derekrusniak
facebook.com/greenhavendjs
sullivanroom.com

Really lookin forward to playing in Sully again especially after all the recent renovations. If you haven't checked it out yet they've moved the DJ booth to the stage and opened up the back of the room as well. Definitely a lot more energy in the room with more space to dance as well :)

Gonna be bringing out more of a Carl Cox / Mark Broom / Gary Beck style of house-infused techno for this one. Definitely one of my favorites to play so I hope you're ready for madness!

Coming up next Friday! Really gettin psyched for this one :)

Just got word that Sullivan Room will have 2-for-1 drinks until 11pm so be sure to stop by early and get your groove on!

Tomorrow night! We'll be doing $150 vodka bottle specials all night long so be sure to email info(at)djbradmiller.com if you'd like one, and also to rsvp for your place on the $5 admission before midnight guestlist.

Crazy excited to get back to one of my favorite clubs tonight for a proper Push The Night at Sullivan Room. Hope you guys are ready to rock!

Back