05. Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano (PvD's Full Fire Remix) | Vandit
06. Jamie Walker - Brainwave | Defcon
07. Ehren Stowers - Defender | Discover
08. Greg Downey vs Andain - Beautiful Moves (Victor Coelho Mash Up) | CDR
09. Exostate (Bissen and Jeza) - Without Warning (Suncatcher Remix) | Enhanced
10. John O'Callaghan - Smokescreen (Sneijder Remix) | Subculture
11. Meridian - Smile (Arctic Moon Remix) | Infrasonic
12. Ronny K - White Rose | Motiv 8 Recordings
13. John O'Callaghan pres. Lost World - Stargazer (Mark Leanings Remix) | Subculture
14. Suncreem vs Push - Please Save Me (Original Mix) | Sunscreem Music (KEARNAGE CLASSIC OF THE MONTH)

Download: Bryan Kearney - KEARNAGE 026 on AH.FM 25-02-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/147962510/3728bce/Bryan_Kearney_-_KEARNAGE_026_on_AH.FM_25-02-2012.mp3.html
http://filefactory.com/file/c313c13

Discuss this show below, all comments welcomed. Let us know if you enjoyed the show by Voting on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfecto Fluoro continues to showcase their left of centre take on trance with a classy single from recent signing Magnus.

Having already had productions on both of Paul Oakenfold's major mix compilation releases in 2011 ("Hypnotic" on "Nevermind The Bollocks…here's Paul Oakenfold" and "Velvet" on the recent first album from Paul's "We Are Planet Perfecto" series), Magnus' music is one of the finest examples of the sound of a new scene emerging from the landscape that exists somewhere between Psy trance and Uplifting.

This debut collection on Perfecto Fluoro comes with a headline remix of from Ireland's hottest dance music export John O'Callaghan. Doing what he does best, John reworks and adds a monster riff to Velvet creating a slick, punchy, peak time kicker. Three effortlessly lush original mixes from Magnus of Velvet, Hypnotic and his latest production Soul Vector flaunt this hugely talented producer's abilities and complete the line up of his debut outing on Perfecto Fluoro. This truly is Full on Fluoro.

Bryan Kearney - KEARNAGE 026
01. Magnus - Velvet (John O'Callaghan Remix) | Perfecto Fluoro
02. Brian Flinn - I.D | CDR
03. John O'Callaghan - Raw Deal (Revolution 9 Remix) | Subculture

With E.P 1 from Unfold - the remixes currently firing up the trance charts, its time for a second slice of club killing trance. So here we go with 'Unfold - The Remixes' E.P.2

British producer and sound engineer Dave Parkinson, residing under his Revolution9 moniker, took Raw Deal down a more straight edged club route, expanding the riff into a longer breakdown with new chords. The climax is classic Parkinson style, which we have come to know him for - BASS.

Smokescreen', was taken on by Irish rising producer Sneijder, who JOC himself has tipped to be a big player in the scene. Fine acid elements, uplifting trance and that euphoric melody all join forces on this belter of a tune. Sneijder on top form, hammering. Last but not least, there's the Heatbeat vs Kent & Gian remix of BPM-monster 'Stresstest'. The Argentinean producers strike down with a progressive, electro analog bass stab style para para Argentina monster.

With E.P 1 from Unfold - the remixes currently firing up the trance charts, its time for a second slice of club killing trance. So here we go with 'Unfold - The Remixes' E.P.2

British producer and sound engineer Dave Parkinson, residing under his Revolution9 moniker, took Raw Deal down a more straight edged club route, expanding the riff into a longer breakdown with new chords. The climax is classic Parkinson style, which we have come to know him for - BASS.

Smokescreen', was taken on by Irish rising producer Sneijder, who JOC himself has tipped to be a big player in the scene. Fine acid elements, uplifting trance and that euphoric melody all join forces on this belter of a tune. Sneijder on top form, hammering. Last but not least, there's the Heatbeat vs Kent & Gian remix of BPM-monster 'Stresstest'. The Argentinean producers strike down with a progressive, electro analog bass stab style para para Argentina monster.

1329901545_1.jpg

Few things generate as much pleasure as I listen to this animal. GO BRYAN!

Bryan Kearney - KEARNAGE 026
01. Magnus - Velvet (John O'Callaghan Remix) | Perfecto Fluoro
02. Brian Flinn - I.D | CDR
03. John O'Callaghan - Raw Deal (Revolution 9 Remix) | Subculture
04. I.D - I.D | CDR

1068 Listeners ~ Bryan Kearney - KEARNAGE 026 on AH.FM

Few things generate as much pleasure as I listen to this animal. GO BRYAN!

:yes: :iagree: :clap: Hello guys ! :grinning: