Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 008 (Trancefan0883 Guestmix)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
electronicspectrumbanne.jpg

And I'm back! This time the show will be tested on both melodic, slow, progressive tracks to some powerful tracks from the Eximinds and Ilya Flame to name a few! This time I'll also present to you a very lovely guestmix from Trancefan0883!

ProGressive
The show starts rather moody with some nice melodies and lovely beats. I'll play a track from the rather unknown producer Dan Samoylenko and a new track from Solid Stone! This time I'll also play another track from Aerotek from the same EP as last time
Break Time
This time I went more electronic than breaks. N5MD is one of my favorite labels and this track by Ghost Bike really shows why! I'll also play a track from 2008 by Royal Sapien with Funk Harmony Park and a new track from Abdomen Burst!
Future Favorite
I'll admit, a rather cheesy FF track, but I really like the vocals and the summerish mood in this track. Very nice release from Macarize yet again!
Further Evolution
More badass and more extreme than ever. This time I'll play tracks from Eximinds, Second Way and Ilya Flame as his Inners alias. A very powerful Evolution section this time!
Guestmix: Trancefan0883
A well known member here on Afterhours. Trancefan provides a lovely guestmix with smooth, summerish melodies. It starts of with the always great Estiva and ends with the legend Orjan Nilsen, so enjoy!
Tune Of The Month
Defcon Recordings makes their second contribution for the Tune Of The Month, this time by Nic Toms! I fell in love with it right away and I knew this was going to be the Tune Of The Month!
Power It Up!
More powerful than usual! Dan Stone is finally back after some decent remixes and I'll also give you a new release by Max Braiman in the best old, Daniel Kandi style!
Last week i received the new Ronny K promo and I really like it, so here is a small sample of what you can expect from it!
The legendary label Platipus released this back in 2002 as far as I can remember and decided to re-release it. This is definitely the best remix of an already amazing track!
Chilling Moment
It doesn't get more chilling than this. It will also be featured in ES010 which I'll talk more about next time. Now, please enjoy this track!

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 008 (Trancefan0883 Guestmix)
ProGressive

01. Dan Samoylenko - My Spring (Original Mix) [CDR Label]
02. David Folkebrant - Supremacy (Original Mix) [Macarize]
03. Aerotek - Suntann'd (Original Mix) [Arrival]
04. Rory Gallagher & Mike Lane - Oasis (Solid Stone Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
Break Time
05. Ghost Bike - Closed For Winter (Original Mix) [N5MD Records]
06. Royal Sapien & Funk Harmony Park - Aida's Theme (Original Mix) [Olaris Records]
07. Abdomen Burst - Ex Machina (Original Mix) [Particles]
Future Favorite
08. AxisONE feat Allison Long - Still Infatuated (Vocal Mix) [Macarize]
Further Evolution
09. Eximinds - Robobeats (Original Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]
10. Second Way - Tokyo Samurai (Original Mix) [Vendace Records]
11. Ilya Flame pres Inners - Fluidium (Original Mix) [Infrasonic Progressive]
Guestmix: Trancefan0883
12. Estiva - The Kingdom (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]
13. Estiva - Festival (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]
14. Craving - Our Tribe (Original Mix) [First State Deep]
15. Edu & Cramp - Human Turbines (Beat Service Remix) [Anjunabeats]
16. Orjan Nilsen - Legions (Original Mix) [Armind]
Tune Of The Month
17. Nic Toms - Mars (Original Mix) [Defcon Recordings]
Power It Up!
18. Steve Brian feat David Berkeley - Vueltas (Dan Stone Remix) [Tool Trance]
19. Aiera - North Coast (Max Braiman Remix) [Arcana Music]
20. Ronny K - Harmony Of Nine (Water) [Motiv8 Recordings]
21. Indiana - In My Veins (Kansai Remix) [Platipus Music]
Chilling Moment
22. Motion Sickness Of Time Travel - Binah (Original Mix) [CD-R] [From White Candle Album]

Links:
Get Katadunkass_-_Electronic_Spectrum_008_(Trancefan0883_Guestmix).MP3 on Wupload.com
Will upload Hotfile link tomorrow!

and thanks for messaging me trancefan0883

:cap: :book: Looks cool again ! :good2:

:O I can't wait to hear the set Nic Toms - Mars - tune of the month :megacrazy::bow::bow: oh and oh Steve Brian feat David Berkeley - Vueltas (Dan Stone Remix) is mindblowing :wow: :wub: I see other massive tracks as well but these two catch my eye :)

Thank you !! :)

wonderful track selection @ both of you :wink:

will definitely dl and listen :)

Looking forward to this one :megacrazy:

Back