Wobble @ CIELO (Free): Arana, Derek Turcios, AJ Clay, Mark i.e. Cobián, Beyond Music

Arana

Registered
Reaction score
:super:FREE entry 'til 12 on Arana's list w/RSVP to www.tinyurl.com/wobble3-2012 (applies to anyone IN the wobble line by 12)

On March 16 (Friday), Wobble returns to Cielo for its free monthly house/tech party with Derek Turcious, AJ Clay, Mark i.e. Cobián, Moloku & Nick Castoro join Wobble/Cielo resident, Arana, behind the controls of the Funktion One sound system. Come check out the buzz on Wobble and enjoy 2-for-1 Vodka drinks from 10-11pm!

Join our Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/264244413654577

Arana
www.WobbleMusic.com
Follow me on Soundcloud: Arana's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Wobble3-20121.jpg

Arana
Founder and resident DJ of the Wobble parties at Cielo (third Friday of every month) and his monthly Sorted parties, ARANA has quickly built a reputation as one of New York City's most dynamic and versatile DJs by weaving together energetic, tightly-executed sets of underground dance music and moving his dance floors with bending basslines, intricate layers and an uncompromising focus on musicality beyond the simple boom-boom.
Fanpage: ARANA | Facebook
Soundcloud: Arana's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Derek Turcios
An international DJ and producer with Inkfish Sweden, Street King and King Street Sounds in New York, Derek has traveled to several countries to play ground breaking headline sets and has shared the lineup with some of the biggest names in the industry including Hernan Cattaneo, James Zabiela, Chus & Ceballos, Christian Smith, Max Graham and Paco Osuna. Recently Derek and his production partner Maxim Laskavy joined Abel Ramos and Satoshi Tomiie in remixing Ultra Nate's "Party Girl" a record that went to number one on the Beatport charts. His latest release "Tambor De Yemaya" a Beatport Exclusive Release out now on Street King is already receiving heavy support as WMC approaches and is featured on the King Street Sounds MIAMI 2012 compilation. Russell Deeks of International DJ magazine writes "A Latin-infused stone-cold killer chuggin' bass-y house groove".

AJ Clay
One third of New York's newest dj group Criminal Sound, AJ has already begun to spread his deep/tech/progressive sound throughout the city. Silky-smooth layers of beats have given AJ a signature sound not to be missed.

Mark i.e. Cobián
One of New York City's rising DJs, Mark i.e. Cobián has been making a solid name for himself throughout the underground dance circuit. Being one third of the group "Criminal Sound," he specializes in dark driving beats that constantly keep the dance floor guessing and coming back for more.

Maloku & Nick Castoro
Maloku and Nick Castoro both hail from New York City, and have been involved both as contributors and partygoers in the underground dance music scene for over a decade. Being DJ’s at heart they appreciate the art of building a set and see that this is a dying art which they strive to revitalize. Delving into the production realm this duo has a great studio dynamic due to the immense engineering skill possessed by Maloku, allowing them to improvise and create without being held back due to technical ability. They try to create a polished, refined sound with inflections of techno, deep house and and tech house influence assuring their tunes are always geared for the dance floor. Beyond Music (Maloku & Nick Castoro) | Facebook

Back