Thread: Mass Effect 3

E=mc² Become a supporter now

Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3 is out. One of the biggest univers' ever created for a game and one of the most popular trilogies with fans all over the world. Gamereactor rated it 10/10 Mass Effect 3 - Gamereactor UK and GameRankings ranked it with almost 94%. Mass Effect 3 for Xbox 360 - GameRankings
    What is your thoughts about the game and why?

Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    Probably it's ok game. However, I have read not so pleasant things about this game and it's DLC and the publisher EA in general but as I haven't even finished ME1 yet due to getting bored with it all the time so can't really form my opinion.
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Probably it's ok game. However, I have read not so pleasant things about this game and it's DLC and the publisher EA in general but as I haven't even finished ME1 yet due to getting bored with it all the time so can't really form my opinion.
    In general, all I've read is positive things. =SPOILER= I have read some less positive comments on the ending though =/SPOILER= True, there have been some problems with the DLC as some got the content for free while others had to pay.
    I've finished both ME and ME2 and all I can say is that ME3 is great. ME games are rather unique due to the tempo in the game which you have to adapt to. If you like faster pased games like COD, Battlefield or something which isn't RPG, then you probably won't enjoy the ME games.

Quote Originally Posted by Katadunkass View Post
    In general, all I've read is positive things. =SPOILER= I have read some less positive comments on the ending though =/SPOILER= True, there have been some problems with the DLC as some got the content for free while others had to pay.
    I've finished both ME and ME2 and all I can say is that ME3 is great. ME games are rather unique due to the tempo in the game which you have to adapt to. If you like faster pased games like COD, Battlefield or something which isn't RPG, then you probably won't enjoy the ME games.
    Well the thing is that I'm big fan computer RPGs (also playing pen-and-paper RPGs) like Ultima, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and the first Fallout games so ME is actually bit too fast paced for me I think. I don't really enjoy the gameplay mechanics which is shame because I do like the story so would really like to finish it and the second one too which gameplay mechanics I probably won't enjoy either.

Oh yeah meant also say that the thing what bores me most in ME is that damn mako and cruising around the planets

Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    Well the thing is that I'm big fan computer RPGs (also playing pen-and-paper RPGs) like Ultima, Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment and the first Fallout games so ME is actually bit too fast paced for me I think. I don't really enjoy the gameplay mechanics which is shame because I do like the story so would really like to finish it and the second one too which gameplay mechanics I probably won't enjoy either.
    There is a major difference between ME and ME2, MAJOR difference. So I hope you'll come through ME

I am actually a huge fan, i really like the game series in itself as there is a lot that it allows you to explore as you can have different outcomes based on your decisions. For ME3, this gets even better, graphics is incredible, soundtrack is brilliant and stirring, and the combat is awesome. Now the part that blows it away is the xbox's kinect ability to do voice command, it took me a moment to get used to it but once I did it made the interactive experience even better.
    My only love sprung from my only hate~Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare

this game looks cool.. thanks for the share
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    this game looks cool.. thanks for the share
    No problem
    If you haven't played ME and ME2 don't try it though, it would be a shame

I simply love whole Mass Effect trylogy... Except poor ending in ME3. Extended Cut DLC helped only a little.

BTW maybe someone would like to play together in ME3 multiplayer?

Thread Information