• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Solarstone
Solarstone
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Solarstone

Aliases: Liquid State, Richard Stone, Sebatu, Skyscraper (2), Space Kittens, V8 (4), Young Parisians, Z2

Genres: Chillout / Dance / Electronic / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

solarstone.jpg

Tracklist:
Request Selection Pt 1:
Solarstone - Rain Stars Eternal
Solarstone - Spectrum
Solarstone - Touchstone
Solarstone ft. Essence - Lunar Rings (Heatbeat Remix)
Solarstone vs. Sirocco - Destination
Solarstone ft Alex Karweit - Breakaway (Solarstone's Phuture Mix)

Solarstone's Big Tune:
Solarstone & Clare Stagg - The Spell [Black Hole]

Request Selection Pt 2:
Cygnus X - The Orange Theme (Solarstone Remix)
Jes - Show Me The Way (Solarstone Remix)
Solarstone & Alucard - Late Summer Fields (Forerunners Club Mix)
Solarstone - The Calling (Inner Peace Mix)
Solarstone - Seven Cities (Solarstone's Pure Mix)

Chillout Moment:
Solarstone pres. Z2 - Intracity

Download:
Solarstone presents Solaris International Episode 300 on AH.FM
20-03-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/150008912/601..._Episode_300_on_AH.FM_20-03-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoyed the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Best show on AH.fm!!!

And important episode this month. ;)

From Rich:
This week's show: A very special show this week, the big Three Zero Zero - and it is dedicated to all of my loyal listeners around the world, many of which have been there since the beginning, when it was originally called the Made In England show, then the Deep Blue Radio Show, and now of coarse, Solaris International. When I began the (then monthly) show, there was no real reason other than to increase Solarstone's presence in the scene... EDM radio was still in it's embryonic stage - nothing at all like the global internet phenomenon it is now. The show slowly gathered in popularity over the next couple of years, but it was only when I found my voice and felt confident enough to present it 'properly' that the show really began to pick up steam. I then found my real reason for making this weekly show - I became aware that so many similar shows seemed preoccupied with simply parroting the 'big' shows out there, playing the obvious tracks, the big names etc, and I knew from the contents of my promo in box each week there was so much great music that was not being heard by lovers of Trance music - tracks that didn't fit comfortably into established genre lines - hence the eclectic nature of my tune selection - notably the 'Its not The Kind Of Thing I Usually Play...' section. The music I play on the show is music that makes me either smile, move my ass, or stoke my beard enthusiastically... if they are big names, that's fine, if the producers have unpronounceable names , also fine, but if they are new names (to me) and they make exciting music - that's brilliant, and i know from the feedback from you the listeners that these are the tracks you get most excited about - that's what led to the birth of the Electronic Architecture series! So anyway, on this week's show I invited you guys to request your favourite Solarstone produced track for a spin - there are a few more obscure ones on there, but I tried to pick a nice cross section for you. Some biggies, some oldies, but all hopefully goodies. I'd also like to take this opportunit to thank the people who have helped me out with the show over the years. Huub, for his invaluable assistance, Robbie for co-hosting with such aplomb for a couple of years, JP for the hosting of the podcast, Paula from the reminders and suggestions, the artists & labels for supplying me with some brilliant tunage but most of all to you, dear listener, with clearly excellent taste in music! Here's to another 300. Rich Ss

Solarstone - Solaris International 300 (20-03-2012)

Request Selection Part 1
01. Solarstone - Rain Stars Eternal (Solaris Recordings 2008)

tuned in

Back