Kanix Cane - Shockwave (Original Mix)

hey kanix... I've download this from dc i think, and it was really great! I liked the whole song.. Maybe ill drop by with some more detailed comment later :)

Yeah this is a top track! Well done. Uplifting, trancey, melodic. I can't fault it. Simply awesome.

Dan - I say we drop this one into the single track rotation!

Kanix Cane - any chance of a 320kb version of this to use in promo mix for ah.fm and internet distribution?

i dunno what kind of music you guys like but this isnt that great i mean it has some really awesome parts tho to be honest sorry if im being rude im an A&R for ampire digital records and i know this is something that needs a little more rework. still an alright track tho now just something i wont release

i dunno what kind of music you guys like but this isnt that great i mean it has some really awesome parts tho to be honest sorry if im being rude im an A&R for ampire digital records and i know this is something that needs a little more rework. still an alright track tho now just something i wont release

No offense taken, I'm used to honest feedback.
Sended this track to Ampire Digital Records couple of months ago and got very positive feedback.. :)|

regards, KC

Back