AH Audition Mix

mRB

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all at AH I would like you to consider me for some broadcasts on AH.FM

About me

My Name: Mitch Edwards - AKA: mRB
Genre/Style: House/Progressive/Electro/Breaks
Current Top Tune: Newmu presents Luca G - Stop The Pressure (Original Sutilvox Mix)
All Time Top Tune: Slam - Intensities

During the last 14 years I have played in Clubs and Bars as many of you here probably do, I still do the odd night in some Bars/Clubs but mainly do outside events now in Marquees etc I enjoy these events much more. I have also featured on Pirate Radio stns in the UK back in the 90's and really enjoyed the crack and would like to now join up and share my musical tastes with the World Wide Internet community. Having seen so many stns all offering different DJ's, Styles, and bit rates I belive AH.FM to be the one of the best stations suited to my style and without doubt a much more professional operation from the moment you hit the website! I would like to think I can ad to your growing list of excellent DJ's and provide something extra and further strengthen what is already a top Radio stn.

Check our March flyer View attachment 186

I have just uploaded a sample mix in fact it is CD1 from my 2 disc May set in order for you to sample some of my mixing and here some of my musical tastes.
If you like what you hear and think I could add to your stn I can produce some mixes of up to 3 hours in 192kbps bit rate.

The Tracks:

Rulers of The Deep - The Last Survivor (Buick Project Main Mix)
Till West & DJ Delicious - Same Man (Sharem Jay Remix)
Da Fresh - Broken Dream (Original Mix)
Chocolate Puma - Always And Forever (Till West & DJ Delicious Remix)
DJ Tim & David Kassi - She Made Magic - (G-Pal Mix)
Conjure One Feat Tiff Lacy - Face The Music (Reloaded Mix By Jaded Alliance)
Solu Music Feat Kimblee - Fade (Bimbo Jones Dub Mix)
Dave Robertson - 1 Drunk Wonder (The Electric Re Press)
Switch - A Bit Pathcy (Eric Prydz Remix)
The Higher Influences - Electrified
Flat Mode - XXX (Norms Electro Mix)

Thanks for listening heres the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LAXBHRHZ

mRB

:ah:

Last edited:
Awesome man, we're glad that you've come to AH out of all the other radio's out there. Contact my buddy Dan (who is the owner/founder of AH). I'm Jordan by the way, nice to meet you.

I will surely PM you his email regarding anything you would like to ask him or getting to know the radio better! And yes, there are slots left for people like you, I'm glad you're here buddy, thanks a bunch! Oh and, I will definitely have a listen to one of your mixes you've done, don't sweat it. Hehe.

~Jorda

Thanks 4 the greetz guys will communicate with Dan asap cheers.

Mitch - glad to have you on board...I'm downloading your mix as I type this and will give it a listen/review :)

Hi Mitch - I've quickly scanned through the mix (not what you probably wanted to hear I know...I hate it when people scan through my mix then tell me how "good" it was...like...I'd prefer if they listened to the whole thing 2 or 3 times before telling me what they thought.).

However...I will give your mix a whole listen...but I just wanted to say that as I quickly scanned through listening to the transitions and the progression of tracks - I am VERY impressed. I'm fellin' it - and I'm looking forward to giving this a full run down.

This mix is excellant. I'm new to electro-tech-house/whatever you wanna call it. Previously I haven't taken much interest in it, but this has made me sit up and listen.

Dan/Jordan - this is definatly ah.fm worthy. It's not typical trance...but I think it'll compliment us, and will be something interesting and different to listen to. This is worthy of a regular spot.

Mitch - hope you don't mind...I've passed out your mix to a few of my friends to listen to aswell.

At around 27mins into the set - the track that comes in... is it DJ Tim & David Kassi - She Made Magic - (G-Pal Mix)?

Just downloaded and listened, very good work, I agree with DreamensioN....would be a worthy addition ;)

Glad you approve DreamensioN and you are correct the track is an amazing progressive builder links to electro sweetly hope your friends enjoy it too!

Thanks for your support everyone I have spoken with Dan and I will be featuring here shortly watch this space

:rockon:

mitch is onboard... will work out details when i get back home ...

Im gonna go ahead and agree with everyone else, the mix was top notch. Dan, perhaps slot him in for a regular show on the new server/channel ;)

Awesome - welcome aboard Mitch! :D.

Has the track DJ Tim & David Kassi - She Made Magic - (G-Pal Mix) been released yet? The more I listen to it the more I love it...I could really use it in one of my sets.

Hey Mitch - any chance of you uploading CD2? :D

i must say, very nice mix; and about DJ Tim & David Kassi - She Made Magic - (G-Pal Mix)
it was worth the hype i have to say

Glad you all approve and hope you enjoy my future mixes which you'll be able to catch the 2nd Friday in each month between 4PM - 6PM EST (US & Canada) 9PM - 11PM GMT (UK)

For those who cant wait and wish to have the CD 2 from the May mix I will post link here later today.

Ok heres the updated version with the 2nd CD link http://www.filefactory.com/file/640e74/ also for all who wish to burn cd's I have included the 2 cue files just copy and paste to a cue!

CD 1
TITLE "mRB MAY PT 1"
FILE "mRB MAY PT 1.mp3" MP3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "Rulers of The Deep - The Last Survivor (Buick Project Main Mix)"
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE "Till West & DJ Delicious - Same Man (Sharem Jay Remix)"
INDEX 01 07:12:32
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE "Da Fresh - Broken Dream (Original Mix)"
INDEX 01 13:31:17
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE "Chocolate Puma - Always And Forever (Till West & DJ Delicious Remix)"
INDEX 01 20:41:22
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE "DJ Tim & David Kassi - She Made Magic - (G-Pal Mix)"
INDEX 01 26:31:55
TRACK 06 AUDIO
TITLE "Conjure One Feat Tiff Lacy - Face The Music (Reloaded Mix By Jaded Alliance)"
INDEX 01 33:26:29
TRACK 07 AUDIO
TITLE "Solu Music Feat Kimblee - Fade (Bimbo Jones Dub Mix)"
INDEX 01 39:14:73
TRACK 08 AUDIO
TITLE "Dave Robertson - 1 Drunk Wonder (The Electric Re-Press)"
INDEX 01 47:05:62
TRACK 09 AUDIO
TITLE "Switch - A Bit Pathcy (Eric Prydz Remix)"
INDEX 01 54:01:72
TRACK 10 AUDIO
TITLE "The Higher Influences - Electrified"
INDEX 01 59:56:48
TRACK 11 AUDIO
TITLE "Flat Mode - XXX (Norms Electro Mix)"
INDEX 01 66:38:27

CD 2

TITLE "mRB MAY PT 2"
FILE "mRB MAY PT 2.mp3" MP3
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE "Pole Folder - Protected (Mashtronic's Re-Protected Remix)"
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE "Bob Sinclair Feat Steve Edwards - World Hold On (Wall Lopez Dub Mix)"
INDEX 01 08:17:11
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE "Mads Arp Feat Julie Harrington - Slow It Down (Luke Chable Pushing Too hard Mix)"
INDEX 01 15:43:64
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE "Superblaster - The Insane (Castelli & Perazzoli Big Room Remix)"
INDEX 01 23:10:35
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE "Clubbervision - Scale (Blue Haze Mix)"
INDEX 01 30:44:08
TRACK 06 AUDIO
TITLE "Somnos Corp - Klinka 76 (Original Mix)"
INDEX 01 37:00:15
TRACK 07 AUDIO
TITLE "Tom Saywer & Gabriel Sordo - Still Sleeping (Mark Pappas Tiger Hook Mix)"
INDEX 01 46:17:38
TRACK 08 AUDIO
TITLE "Hydroid - Greek Trick (Original Mix)"
INDEX 01 52:40:59
TRACK 09 AUDIO
TITLE "Ali Ajami & Chris Micali - String Of Life"
INDEX 01 58:03:71
TRACK 10 AUDIO
TITLE "Momu - Hydergine (Fretwell Remix)"
INDEX 01 65:12:21

Later guys - mRB

:ah: