Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 009 (Crazy Paul Guestmix)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
electronicspectrumbanne.jpg
And I am back again! This time with a massive, uplifting remix from our very own Crazy Paul! This episode is definitely more uplifting than the other episodes and we quickly move in to the faster, more uplifting melodies. We start of as usual with some lovely progressive tracks by some very talented producers like Shingo Nakamura, Majera and the return from Sundriver!
Break Time is rather special this time. Instead of playing the regular breaks tracks I wanted to give you a taste of what to expect from ES10! We of course move over to Further Evolution which is way faster and more uplifting than usual!
Crazy Paul provided my this time with a superb guestmix with some of the best uplifting tracks! Definitely a guestmix worth listening to!
Tune Of The Month is probably my favorite tune of the month yet. Timewave brings you, what I think, is the best track of the year so far and moves The Astrophysical Nebula by John 00 Fleming down to second place. This, ladies and gentlemen, is music!
Power It Up! is of course uplifting, but this time even more uplifting than regular. Paul Oakenfold, Chapther XJ and Hoyaa are some of the producers who's to make sure of that!
The Chilling Moment is also a preview of something you can expect from ES10, so please enjoy! :)

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 009 (Crazy Paul Guestmix)
Tracklist:
ProGressive:

01. Kazusa & Shingo Nakamura - Dice (Original Mix) [Crashing Waves]
02. Der Mystik feat Catalin Anton - Our Beautiful Lie (Majera Remix) [SolarSwarm Recordings]
03. Schödt - Heatwave (Shawn Mitiska Remix) [Silk Royal Records]
04. Aky & Ghazaly vs Matt Bukovski - Reflections (Sundriver Remix) [Inov8 Recordings]
Break Time:
05. Eelke Kleijn - Flavour Savor (Original Mix) [Manual Music] [From Untold Stories Album]
06. Juan Sorrentino - Trompo (Original Mix) [Oslo]
07. Hybrid - Formula Of Fear (Armchair Instrumental Mix) [Distinctive Records]
Further Evolution
08. The Flyers - Machaon (The Madison Remix) [InfraProgressive]
09. Rory Gallagher feat Dawn - Never Coming Down (JPL Remix) [Alter Ego Records]
10. ARS - Earthlings (Original Mix) [Echelon White]
11. Solarstone & Haris C - Ultraviolet (Ehren Stowers Remix) [Touchstone Recordings]
12. Janiero - Connected Emotions (Costa Remix) [Vendace Records]
Guestmix: Crazy Paul:
13. Max Solar & Next Beat - Future Fusion (Original Mix) [Pulsar Recordings]
14. Adam Szabo & Willem De Roo - Royal Blue (Falcon Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
15. Thomas Kelle & Martin Juha - Nefertiti (Original Mix) [Couture]
16. Skylight - Sicily (Original Mix) [Trancesphere Records Digital]
17. Nyam feat Keira - Breakaway (Original Mix) [Terminal 01 Recordings]
18. James Poulton - Anodyne (Original Mix) [Monster Digital]
Tune Of The Month:
19. Timewave - Super Sonic (Original Mix) [J00F Recordings]
Power It Up!
20. Paul Oakenfold - Glow In The Dark (Original Mix) [Perfecto Fluoro]
21. Chapter XJ - Believe (Original Mix) [Digital Society Recordings]
22. Hoyaa pres Lunar System - Fading Moon (Original Mix) [Only One Records]
23. Almar - Wasted Time (Original Mix) [Crashing Waves]
Chilling Moment:
24. Marton Lovei - The Swarming Caterpiller (Original Mix) [Molecule Recordings]

Links:
Get Katadunkass_-_Electronic_Spectrum_009_(Crazy_Paul_Guestmix).MP3 on Wupload.com
Download Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 009 (Crazy Paul Guestmix).MP3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Rapidshare Download Link will come!

Lovin this set Mate, very uplifting... thanks for the Guestmix opportunity :megacrazy:

Your WUPLOAD link is a no go. It is Upload ONLY. No one except YOU can download it. On the other hand, the Sendspace link works. :) (kiss) :cat:

Back