Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Mike Nichol

Genres: Electronica / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

nichol.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
Mike Nichol - Unity 050 on AH.FM 03-04-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/151961021/535d91c/Mike_Nichol_-_Unity_050_on_AH.FM_03-04-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoyed the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
:dance: Orjan?

Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - Love is Not Enough

I think that will be nice set . But i need to go ... Bye all .

:music::music:

Bjorn Akesson - Castle Technology (Original Mix) [Future Sound of Egypt]

No longer the hidden jewel of the Swedish league of producers, Bjorn Akesson pushes his sound with another strong duo of musical bliss. 'Castle Technology' and 'Hello Space' are ready to move the world!

From his early works of 'Perfect Blue' and 'Painting Pyramids' to his latest vocal tune 'Xcantic' with songstress Jwaydan, Bjorn Akesson has come a long end since first bursting onto the scene. As one of the household names of the Future Sound of Egypt family, he represents the sound that reaches deep into the core of trance lovers. But mind you, this producer is no one-trick pony, as he fluently blends EDM's many genres.

'Castle Technology', already making waves on the Future Sound of Egypt Vol. 2 compilation, balances a filmic theme of piano and strings with a solid trance structure. A pounding production, with the Akesson trademark sound. On the other side, you'll find 'Hello Space', a

pleasant blend of lush prog and energetic trance. Playful and heading your way!

amazing tune by Bjorn!!!!!!!!!!!

Back