Tiësto - Club Life Vol. Two Miami Premiera: 24.04.2012

Filip

Registered
Reaction score
ym4de.jpg

Already premiered 24.04 will be the second part of compilations firmowanej named one of the most popular DJs. Tiësto has just announced that "Club Live Vol Two" this time will be dedicated to one of the most party-town USA - Miami: "There is so much to do, life in the club is amazing, Miami is a very impressive city. Play in Miami a few times a year , so she took my inspiration to a mix album ".
Compilation will be released in Musical Freedom (new label Tiësto), and can be found on her songs have recently enjoyed chatting is very popular in the clubs of the city title. "I wanted to create songs that give fans the opportunity to experience the sounds that we hear in the clubs in Miami ...".

On the official online shop Tiësto, in addition to the said compilation will also be able to purchase merchandise such as: T-shirts, posters, etc. Under the address Club Life Volume Two Miami - The Album also find lots of information about Club Life, and more.

Tracklist:
01. Tiësto - Miami (Original Mix)
02. Tiësto - Chasing Summers (Original Mix)
03. Tiësto & Wolfgang Gartner Feat. Luciana - We Own The Night (Original Mix)
04. Tiësto - What Can We Do (A Deeper Love) (Third Party Remix)
05. Baggi Begovic Feat. Josie Cotton - If A Lie Was Love (Original Mix)
06. Gotye Feat. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (Tiësto Remix)
07. Coldplay - Paradise (Tiësto Remix)
08. Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat. Quilla - Walls (Original Mix)
09. The Naked & Famous - Young Blood (Tiësto & Hardwell Remix)
10. John Dahlback- Life (Original Mix)
11. John De Sohn Feat. Andreas Moe - Long Time (Original Mix)
12. Ivan Gough & Feenixpawl Feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Axwell Mix)
13. Avesta - Arena (Original Mix)
14. Afrojack & Shermanology - Cant Stop Me Now (Tiësto Remix)
15. Tiësto & Swanky Tunes Feat. Ben McInerney of New Navy Make Some Noise (Original Mix)
16. Tiësto - Maximal Crazy (Original Mix)

Back