Can't share on ah.fm app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeonzs

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I listen to ah.fm app on my iPhone 4S like 12 hours per day until I get home, but sometimes when I press share it will show that facebook popup, but nothing in it, can't edit text, no send or cancel button.

I've reinstalled the app and that didn't work, I have to restart my whole iPhone to be able to share again.

Not only do I share because I want to share the awesome music with the world but also so that when I get home I know which sessions I wanted to download.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Xeonzs

Hey everyone,

I listen to ah.fm app on my iPhone 4S like 12 hours per day until I get home, but sometimes when I press share it will show that facebook popup, but nothing in it, can't edit text, no send or cancel button.

I've reinstalled the app and that didn't work, I have to restart my whole iPhone to be able to share again.

Not only do I share because I want to share the awesome music with the world but also so that when I get home I know which sessions I wanted to download.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Xeonzs

Hi there, Facebook has updated their code recently, we will try to release a update soon. Thank you for letting us know.

Hi there, Facebook has updated their code recently, we will try to release a update soon. Thank you for letting us know.

Ah okay, thanks for the quick response!

Take care, :hug:
Xeonzs

Just checked mine on iPhone 4, the same problem :bump:

this issue has been notified and is being looked into, next iPhone and Android builds will have this issue fixed :)

Thank you again letting us know these things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back