VA - Digitally Enhanced vol. 5 (Mixed by Will Holland) [Enhanced]

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
attachment.php

de5mainbannertlannouonc.jpg
Pre-Order now and receive the special edition signed copy & a free Enhanced wristband.

If you would prefer the iTunes Pre-Order, click HERE.

The annual update of the critically acclaimed Digitally Enhanced series has now cemented itself as a highlight of the year for trance fans around the globe. As ever, Volume Five contains two discs of exclusive, unreleased material from 'arguably the most consistent trance label on the planet' (DJ Mag), and is mixed by the man at the helm of the label group, Will Holland.

Disc One continues its focus on the more progressive releases, opening up with the huge new single from Will Holland & Jeza, remixed by Beat Service. The disc builds through new originals from the likes of label favourites Audien, Norin & Rad and The Madison, whilst new vocal offerings are delivered by Estiva & Tania Zygar, Exostate, Ignas feat. Julie Thompson, Tritonal and C-Systems. Further highlights are delivered by new originals from Juventa, Beat Service and Falcon, and top drawer remixes from Estiva, Rafa�l Frost, Maor Levi, Norin & Rad and Mike Shiver.

Following suit on the past volumes, Disc Two increases the BPM and opens with the epic Karanda Intro Mix of Fast Distance's 'Alpine,' and progresses through new originals from Audien, Alan Morris & Sequentia and Store N Forward. Further fresh-from-the-studio tracks come from the likes of Vast Vision & Fisher, Daniel Kandi, Suncatcher, Juventa & Answer42, Stonevalley feat. Shannon Hurley, Ost & Meyer and Sequentia & Jaco. Hot remixes by Temple One and Johan Malmgren, and a huge new version of Tritonal's "Still With Me" by Suncatcher continue to deliver the memorable moments throughout the disc.

With 29 fresh tracks from 'the label that delivers tune, after tune' (Mixmag) Digitally Enhanced Volume Five is another essential instalment in this must have series.

Disc One
1. Will Holland feat. Jeza - Every Heartbeat (Beat Service Intro Mix)
2. Beat Service - Mars (Original Mix)
3. Audien - The Reach (Original Mix)
4. Ignas feat. Julie Thompson - Hold On (Maor Levi Club Mix)
5. Juventa - Nothing But Less Than Three (Original Mix)
6. Exostate - Easily I Fell (Norin & Rad Remix)
7. Ost & Meyer - Safari (Maor Levi Remix)
8. Norin & Rad - Retrograde (Original Mix)
9. The Madison - When You (Original Mix)
10. Falcon - Parallax (Original Mix)
11. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Everafter (Mike Shiver Remix)
12. C-Systems & Jo Micali feat. Hanna Finsen- Love Is Strong (Estiva Remix)
13. Estiva & Tania Zygar - Death Of Me (Original mix)
14. Boom Jinx & Daniel Kandi - Azzura (Rafaël Frost Remix)

Disc Two
1. Fast Distance - Alpine (Karanda Intro Remix)
2. Audien - Keep This Memory (Johan Malmgren Remix)
3. Alan Morris & Sequentia - Blind (Original Mix)
4. Store N Forward - Oregano (Original Mix)
5. Vast Vision feat. Fisher - Hurricane (Ost & Meyer Remix)
6. Daniel Kandi - Insert Generic Title (Daniel Kandi vs Dennis Pedersen Remix)
7. C-Systems feat. Bushi - Ari (Original Mix)
8. Sequentia & Jaco - Crossfire (Original Mix)
9. Juventa & Answer42 - Like These Eyes (Juventa Mix)
10. Willem de Roo - Datamoon (Original Mix)
11. Ost & Meyer - Argentum (Original Mix)
12. Suncatcher - Welcome Home (Original Mix)
13. Stonevalley feat. Shannon Hurley - Something To Say (Original Mix)
14. Deepwide - Lacuna (Temple One Remix)
15. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Still With Me (Suncatcher's Digitally Enhanced Outro Remix)

Pre-Order now and receive the special edition signed copy & a free Enhanced wristband: http://bit.ly/DE5-SHOP

Samples:

Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Still With Me (Suncatcher's Digitally Enhanced Outro Remix)

:love:

Back