Buy: AH.FM lanyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

threwory

Registered
Reaction score
Hy all!!

Anyone knows where can i buy a AH.FM lanyards i was search in the shop but i didin't find it.

Thanks

not sure is such a thing exists for sale, but a great idea!

Just talked to Dan. Lanyards will be added to the shop either today or tomorrow.
It will be a combo package, so you'll get a mug aswell.
That way the shipping won't be to expensive just for a lanyard.

i got my lanyard from Dan at party :cap:

Dan... I was talking to Matt Davey, from Infinity, real classy guy, anyways.. I'm over in near Toronto, Ontario Canada, and Iw as wondering about these Lanyards as well. if I have to buy a cup... to go with a lanyards, I'm fine with it. Maybe buy 2 cups for the wife and I. Let us know, I'll leave my email address, so you can send me some info. It's Dan right? IT's just b,c I doubt I'll be close to any event, over in England or the Netherlands anytime soon... I don't jet all over to go to clubs, like Paris Hilton or anything. But yea, be nice to see some support for us North American Fans of AH.FM. And I'll be watching Matt Davey perform on Youtube, @ ASOT Den Bosch, Netherlands... GO ASOT 600!!! and AH.FM!!! Thanks guys!

hey all ... Im pushing for thew lanyards to be added to the new store with new products ...
so expect new mugs, new shirts, and lanyards i think within days time ...

thanks

Dan... HS!!! 0.0 Had no idea you were from Canada???? Does this mean if I order the mug and Lanyard, I won't require any international shipping?, or whats the 411 on that? Will it be local for some?? Like you and me? Inbox me for details. Thanks.

Hi Dan, would you know if the new lanyards are available to buy at the store or somewhere!? I saw in the store the lanyard pictured with the mug and I just received my order today that I placed two weeks ago but there is no lanyard, only the mug. I really wanted it :grinning2:.

Also I got a nice polar :).

Thanks.

Dan... HS!!! 0.0 Had no idea you were from Canada???? Does this mean if I order the mug and Lanyard, I won't require any international shipping?, or whats the 411 on that? Will it be local for some?? Like you and me? Inbox me for details. Thanks.

Unfortunately products come from europe :)

Hi Dan, would you know if the new lanyards are available to buy at the store or somewhere!? I saw in the store the lanyard pictured with the mug and I just received my order today that I placed two weeks ago but there is no lanyard, only the mug. I really wanted it :grinning2:.

Also I got a nice polar :).

Thanks.

Lanyards im pushing into the store ... i think they will be there within days time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back