2006|09|09 Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 017

Robbie

Registered
Reaction score
Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 017

03:00 PM-04:00 PM (Canada & US) (EST Time)
08:00 PM-9:00PM (UK GMT)
9:00 PM-10:00 PM (Europe CET)​

Hello everyone and welcome to episode 17 of In Trance We Trust. I've got a massive set this week so I hope everyone tunes in. As always, I appreciate any feedback you want to give, so please feel free. Ill post the tracklist in real time (hopefully). Enjoy the show, cheers. :ah:

Tracklist:

01. Eric Prydz Vs. Pink Floyd - Proper Education
02. Oxia - Domino
03. Matt Abbot Pres. Optima - Kinetic Storm (Peak Vs. JPL Remix)
04. Breakfast - River of Light
05. Halcyon Kiss - Halcyon Kiss (Six Senses Remix)
06. Solid Haze Vs. Milez - Reduxed (Original Mix)
07. Mesh - Aftertouch (Octagen Remix)
08. T4L - Maximus
09. John O Callaghan - Cruise Control (Original Mix)
10. Selu Vibra - Devine (Sean Tyas Remix)

Last edited:
Look like the show started a bit early because of the other show that had no guest mix. Oh well, I'm tuned in.

Hey guys, sorry I wasnt here to post the tracklist during my show, but it is up now. I hope those who tuned in enjoyed it. Thanks for listening guys

Last edited:
I heard half of the set earlier, and now I'm listening to it all - and I have to say that this is incredible (as usual). :)

:choon:

hi robbie, i caught the replay of your show last nite and i was very impressed. its a beautiful set and i look forward to next weeks :ah:

hi robbie, i caught the replay of your show last nite and i was very impressed. its a beautiful set and i look forward to next weeks :ah:

Thanks for the kind words :) and welcome to afterhours. Can never have enough canadians here

Back