Help Marcie make a children's album! For happy, healthy, confident kids!

sjmms

Registered
Reaction score
fetch.png

Hey Afterhours Family!!

I really appreciate the support you've given me over the years for my Dance Music releases, and 'Behind The Lyric' radio broadcast. I'd like to tell you about my NEW project for KIDS!!!

I'm working on an album of children's songs, using my background in music and developmental psychology to creatively engage children, and encourage healthy, confident, and active kids!

Please view the website for my latest project:
20 Silly Singalong Songs for Healthy Child Development

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marciejoy/20-silly-singalong-songs-for-healthy-child-develop

There, you can view a short video, with a demo song, as well as read up on the philosophy behind this project.

I'm raising funds through a community based funding platform called Kickstarter. I have 18 days to reach my goal, and it's ALL OR NOTHING. Every $1 counts, and it would mean the world to me if you would consider making a pledge, and sharing the link around with your friends and family.

There are some Great Rewards offered for the pledges.

I'm really excited to be doing this, and I hope you will please take time to read over the proposal page, and consider kickstarting the album!

Thank you,

Marcie

Back