K_p011_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

:smile: hope you like it :friends:

:wow: That's just so amázing ! :clap: :good2: :bravo:

best.gif
♪♫ Every Day Is A Massive Day With AfterHours.FM ♪♫
best.gif

(c) CICA9THC

wooow amazing room.. huge AH.FM Fan!!! thanks for sharing

very very cool :grinning: nice use of a difficulty shaped space with the flags and banners to make it very cozy indeed, but still bright and airy. Kata's looks a bit spartan by comparison :hmmm:

2things are good to know: BobMarley's part is belong to my sister's work all others are mine and i still not finished with the room yet but had to left as my holidays ended :)

Nice room ! How did you make that sign of AH??

resized the letters and the logo for what was needed, printed out as poster for a4 papers, put them together like a puzzle, put to the wall and cut the lines with a blade for a little visible on the black background, then i painted with orange color :)

resized the letters and the logo for what was needed, printed out as poster for a4 papers, put them together like a puzzle, put to the wall and cut the lines with a blade for a little visible on the black background, then i painted with orange color :)

Awesome thanks, what did you use to re size letters without having them lose quality?

Hi CICA9THC :friends: Looks great! :best: Good inspiration to do the something like that.

You have the same sound speakers as I do :) Or I have the same ones as you?
Either way, it must be special feeling to chill in there:music: And the green lights! Very very nice :bravo:

wow i made this 2years ago can't believe how time flying :)
6500views already :good2:
thanks for few nice comments :beer2:

You have the same sound speakers as I do :) Or I have the same ones as you?
Either way, it must be special feeling to chill in there:music: And the green lights! Very very nice :bravo:
yeah mate i just came for one month vacation :puff: it's so good to relax here, especially i wasn't at home since last year october :crazy:
these sony speakers are really good after more than 10years still sounding very good :music:

Re: 2014-05-07 Wednesday _ terug na het avondeten

:cap:May 31st, 2014, someone PM-ed me he was moving "this weekend" :bumpit: :book: :hmmm: So a new room is going to be 'AH.fm' furnished ? :icecream: :grinning2: :dancing:

:cap:May 31st, 2014, someone PM-ed me he was moving "this weekend" :bumpit: :book: :hmmm: So a new room is going to be 'AH.fm' furnished ? :icecream: :grinning2: :dancing:
yes Polar i had to move and luckily i find a very good house, away from the centrum and close to a very nice "de Biesbosch" :super: but this new house i rent from first june i signed a contract where the owner asked to not paint the walls, etc.... :) so i can not do there such paintings, maar maakt niet uit, no problem, i'm happy with this what i have here in slovakia in my family house, this AH room is just good, and i love to came here for vacation, even if sometimes is a one week :smile:
before the fifa world cup brasil would start, the dutch shops were full of "holland" flags and banners, so i bought few and brought them with me here, now have to find place on the wall for them, and i will update this thread with some new pictures :wink:

< to be continued > " wordt vervolgd " : no primises, no debts

yes Polar i had to move and luckily i find a very good house, away from the centrum and close to a very nice "de Biesbosch" :super: but this new house i rent from first june i signed a contract where the owner asked to not paint the walls, etc.... :) so i can not do there such paintings, maar maakt niet uit, no problem, i'm happy with this what i have here in slovakia in my family house, this AH room is just good, and i love to came here for vacation, even if sometimes is a one week :smile:
before the fifa world cup brasil would start, the dutch shops were full of "holland" flags and banners, so i bought few and brought them with me here, now have to find place on the wall for them, and i will update this thread with some new pictures :wink:

:cap: OK, will check these pages lateron :grinning: and :bumpit: 4 the time being: " Hup Holland Hup ! :super: "

:book:

Back