• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

craig_london.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download:
Craig London - Sound Of London 034 on AH.FM 16-06-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/160258068/328...f_London_034_on_AH.FM_16-06-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Afterhours :)

Today's show will be a 2 hour mix from myself, no guest mix this month. First hour i dedicated to the sound of the Summer and second more uplifting. I am on my jollies at the moment but will be logging into the forum via phone link. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get the track listing done for the show but I will post as soon as I am back home on the forum link. Look forward to seeing you all later :)

Hello Afterhours :)

Today's show will be a 2 hour mix from myself, no guest mix this month. First hour i dedicated to the sound of the Summer and second more uplifting. I am on my jollies at the moment but will be logging into the forum via phone link. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get the track listing done for the show but I will post as soon as I am back home on the forum link. Look forward to seeing you all later :)

:cap: ok - thanks for info. Looks promising ! :good2:

820 Listeners ~ Craig London - Sound Of London 034 on AH.FM

:cap: Tuned in

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)
danmark_ori, Craig London+

Hi Danmark,

how are you :)

I see their are a few away watching the football tonight.

:wave: I am here :megacrazy::) :music::music:

:dance::dance:

How you been, Following the football at all?

I do from time to time :) attending to AH and watching the score on internet mostly and swing by to the tv from time to time...

I am sad for Poland, I wanted them to move on to next phase... but my namesake Giorgos Katsouranis proved his experience to score to Russia and Poland is really bad against Czechs:)

I was expecting win for Russia and draw or win for Poland but my calculations are wrong :(

I do from time to time :) attending to AH and watching the score on internet mostly and swing by to the tv from time to time...

I am sad for Poland, I wanted them to move on to next phase... but my namesake Giorgos Katsouranis proved his experience to score to Russia and Poland is really bad against Czechs:)

I was expecting win for Russia and draw or win for Poland but my calculations are wrong :(

Tuff game to watch sometimes. I felt the worst for us last night and not sure how we won in the end lol oh well :)

810 Listeners ~ Craig London - Sound Of London 034 on AH.FM

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 10 guests)

danmark_ori, Craig London+, Myster1+

Tuff game to watch sometimes. I felt the worst for us last night and not sure how we won in the end lol oh well :)

aye :) gratz :beer2: it's was really tough. Can't truly understand Hodgson, Welbeck is quite unexperienced to me and doesn't deserve to be in starters yet. His goal was beautiful but I think this kind of goals seemed impressive 10 years ago, these days maybe something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvVvk9vkB4A

:) My favorite club is Arsenal and I hated him for not using Walcott :D you saw who entered the game and made goal and assist :ee:

Back