Ted Rivera
Ted Rivera
- Discogs Search

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

ted_rivera.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Intro Open Show
02. Here In The Dark - Headstrong ft Shelley Harland (Aurosonic Progressive Mix)
03. Gemini - Tempo Giusto & Ima'gin (Evol Waves Remix)
04. Cosmogony - Basil O Glue ( Tucandeo Remix )
04. Camshaft - Aaron Camz ( Original Mix )
05. Bolandish - Markus Schulz ( Club Mix )
06. Summer Again - Eximinds (Original Mix)
07. Amsterdam - Orjan Nilsen ( Original Mix )
08. When you - The Madison ( Original Mix )
09. Run to The Sunlight - Ronski Speed ft. Stine Grove ( Kyau & Albert Remix )
10. We Are Here To Make Some Noise - Armin Van Buuren ( Extended Mix )
11. Surrender - Paul Oakenfold ft. J. Hart ( Protoculture Remix )

Download:
Ted Rivera Trance Sessions After Dark 012 on AH.FM 28-06-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/161711604/0bf...ter_Dark_012_on_AH.FM_28-06-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted Rivera
Ted Rivera
- Discogs Search

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

ted_rivera.jpg

Tracklist: pending

Download: pending

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Cant wait for tonight its going to be a Massive Show!!!!

Good Evening all and welcome once again to Trance Sessions After Dark Episode 12 yep I full year on AH.fm and all I can say is thanks to everyone that tunes in every month for this broadcast.. I try to bring something different every month not the same thing every other DJ out there is playing.. ENJOY!!!!

Good Evening all and welcome once again to Trance Sessions After Dark Episode 12 yep I full year on AH.fm and all I can say is thanks to everyone that tunes in every month for this broadcast.. I try to bring something different every month not the same thing every other DJ out there is playing.. ENJOY!!!!

:yawn:There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 9 guests)
  • Ella,
  • djtedrivera damn it..why many of my favourite shows are SO DAMN LATE?:cry:saying it for the N time:lolz:hate that:tease::( Hello Ted :wave:

happy anniversary! :bravo::bravo:

Hey Ella!! good eve hope all is good in your part of the world.. sorry my show is so late.. here its only going to be 7:00pm when the show starts.. Relatively its still early here..

:yawn:There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 9 guests)
  • Ella,
  • djtedrivera damn it..why many of my favourite shows are SO DAMN LATE?:cry:saying it for the N time:lolz:hate that:tease::( Hello Ted :wave:

it is not late, only 7 pm :)

happy anniversary! :bravo::bravo:
what anniversary?:dontknow:
Hey Ella!! good eve hope all is good in your part of the world.. sorry my show is so late.. here its only going to be 7:00pm when the show starts.. Relatively its still early here..

it is not late, only 7 pm :)
​7 PM lol,wish I had that time here..almost 2 a.m. ffs...:yikes: need some of the shows that I like to be till 1 a.m. or midnight..:hmmm:

Tonights show is going to be very dark, deep, progressive with an explosive ending.. :) well its going to be the 4th of july here right :) Happy Independence day to all.. Be Careful with the fireworks they burn quick!!

Thank you young free.. it has gone by so fast.. wow a hole 12 episodes. Well its really 13 I think with the EOYC but I didn't count that one... This is officially Month 12!!!!!!!
​Oh your very first year!:wow:Congrats:cake::hug::friends: Moor to come!:mask::super::bravo:

what anniversary?:dontknow:

​7 PM lol,wish I had that time here..almost 2 a.m. ffs...:yikes: need some of the shows that I like to be till 1 a.m. or midnight..:hmmm:

This is episode 012 so its been a hole year!!!! Woot Woot

Oh Ella I guess it does not help that I over ran my show by 5 min :) stay up with us you know you want to...

Oh Ella I guess it does not help that I over ran my show by 5 min :) stay up with us you know you want to...
:lol: how that sounded:mask:yea,I want and I'll stay how much I'll be able to :dontknow:hopefully the whole set:music:

​+ 3 mins:bravo:

Ted Rivera - Trance Sessions After Dark - 012
01. Intro Open Show ( Melodic )
02. Here In The Dark - Headstrong ft Shelley Harland (Aurosonic Progressive Mix)

Ted Rivera - Trance Sessions After Dark - 012
01. Intro Open Show ( Melodic )
:love:her voice , Headstrong and Aurosonic sounds:w00t::wub:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Back