Transfer “Edelweiss” from PC to iPad

actongytha

Registered
Reaction score
Have you heard of the classical song “Edelweiss”? Can you sing it aloud?
“Edelweiss, edelweiss,
Every morning you greet to me.
Small and White,
Clean and bright,
You look happy to meet me.
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow,
Bloom and grow forever.
Edelweiss, edelweiss,
Bless my homeland forever.”

The song is the episode of a famous movie “The Sound of Music”, which comes from a true story of Maria Von Trapp. She was trainee nun in Nonnberg, and was sent to Georg Ritter von Trapp’s owing to health problem. Here she fell love with Georg. They got married in 1927. However, Knight Georg lost all his property as a result of economic depression. He with his wife leaded their seven children grouping into a band and go to sing all over Europe. They left homeland Austria to Italy, at last America. In 1956, the band was dissolved, while Maria published her first book, which was later on adapted into a Germany movie: Die Trapp Familie.
Then many years passing, in 1965, 20th Century Fox made it into a film, which is loved by the whole world.
I like the movie very much. During my university, I have viewed it for two times. Chief of all, its episode “Edelweiss” is my favorite music. I download it from computer and want to enjoy it in iPad. However, I meet a problem—the song’s format is WMA, not supported by iPad. It is necessary to convert it to iPad MP3, AAC, AIFF or WAV before I transfer it to iPad.
If only there is a comprehensive tool which acts as a converter as well as a transfer.
OK, I really find it— iPad Manager, the most powerful and professional iPad transfer and iPad Video Converter in the same time.
You’ll never imagine how wonderful it is if you haven’t had a try. I download and run it; its friendly window allows me to load my WMA music for conversion. I select MP3 as the output audio format, then click “Convert files to devices” button to send it to iPad directly.

getting-started.jpg

I have checked the completed MP3 music; it lost nothing between conversion and transfer. And even the speed is very fast, just one moment.
Moreover, this iPad Manager is also a DVD to iPad Converter, which can rip DVD to iPad video and audio formats. Besides transferring various files from computer to iPad, it can also backup them to computer from iPad. For example, the here are the steps backup iPad music to PC.

Step 1: Download and run.
Download iPad Manager and run it.

Step 2: Connect.
Connect iPad to computer.

Step 3: Select music.
Click “Music” on the left file list and check the music you want to restore on PC.

Step 4: Transfer.
Click “Export to PC” button to save your music. At last, just click “OK” to finish the backup.

It is easy to use iPad Manager. Everyone can download it for trial. By the way, it is compatible with many other Apple devices: iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, etc. So Apple fans can use it solve problems from any of them.

Back