Thread: Clubs that Play Uplifting Trance?

Clubs that Play Uplifting Trance?

Hi everyone... SORRY if this has been asked before... But I'm just wondering, are there clubs around Oz that play euphoric / uplifting trance? I'm thinking mainly in Melbourne but if people know of clubs in Sydney or elsewhere that would be cool too.... big loves! <3 <3 <3 <3
    (ps. if the answer is yes for Melbs it MAY just influence me moving there... lololol)

love euphie

Quote Originally Posted by Euphie View Post
    Hi everyone... SORRY if this has been asked before... But I'm just wondering, are there clubs around Oz that play euphoric / uplifting trance? I'm thinking mainly in Melbourne but if people know of clubs in Sydney or elsewhere that would be cool too.... big loves! <3 <3 <3 <3
    (ps. if the answer is yes for Melbs it MAY just influence me moving there... lololol)

love euphie
    I am not too familiar with the regular trance event situation over east. But here in Perth, you will usually find trance on at specific venues as part of monthly or bi-monthly events. Of course, the occasional international trance act will fly in as well, so they usually turn out to be much bigger than the regularly organised nights.

But as far as your definition of trance, I would quite plainly say no. The majority I hear is the standard club trance variety, fairly commercial, lingering around 134BPM. Acts that come on later during the morning, towards say 4AM, those guys might raise it to 140BPM.

And if you are interested, in Perth, the active trance nights I know of: Amon Vision, Electrified & Dominate.

Aaah thanks Synqanic, i appreciate your response a lot. Hmm... it really baffles me as to why places steer away from euphoric trance... but thats just me XD I have never been to Perth but when i do I will have to check out Amon Vision and the others fosshure..

AH Listener
    Sydney has none. In the past there have been attempts to start something on a regular basis but the turn outs have never been enough to keep them running. Unfortunately our favoured style of trance isn't considered "cool" i guess....

Excellent information is available in these boards. Many thanks fellas.

Yeah Fizzwizz it's pretty sad isn't it! People's musics tastes really baffle me these days... like REALLY XD oh well, maybe one day...

Hey Guys, Yeah you know it Melb's got it going on depending on the night an venue... but every and all weekend you will find what your after...

Thread Information