2006|10|04: DreamensioN - Bedroom Sessions 2 (Renovated)

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
DreamensioN%20-%20Bedroom%20Sessions%202%20(Renovated).jpg

This month we take a step back to 1999/2000, for an all female euphoric vocal trance set as I re-release Bedroom Sessions 2.

Those of you that have known my mixes long enough will be familiar with the "Bedroom Sessions" series. Though most of will know my most recent work from Bedroom Sessions 6 onwards, there are a few that have followed me since Bedroom Sessions 3. Bedroom Sessions 3 was the first public internet release I did.

Well now I bring you Bedroom Sessions 2. This has never been publically avaliable until now. I've re-mixed, re-recorded and re-mastered the same tracks I used 6yrs ago.

This 1hr set will take you back to the trance days of the late 90's and early 2000's. You will hear tracks from Solar Stone, Thrillseekers, PPK, Delerium, Tilt and Ascension.

To tune in 8pm, Australian eastern time this Wednesday 4th of October for a trip back in time for some classic tracks.

And if you haven't already done so this month, vote for me on TheDJList: http://www.thedjlist.com/vote/?djName=DreamensioN

Every vote counts - so show your appreciation!

Tracklist
01 - Ascension: Someone (Binary Finary Remix)
01 - Ascension: Someone (Binary Finary Remix)
02 - Origin: Wide Eyed Angel (Oliver Lieb Mix)
03 - Solar Stone Feat Elizabeth Fields: Speak In Sympathy
04 - Delerium Feat Rani: Underwater (Above and Beyond Mix)
05 - Thrillseekers: Dreaming of You
06 - Rhythm Of Life: You Put Me In Heaven With Your Touch (Thrillseekers Remix)
07 - Tilt: Invisible (Lost Tribe Extended Vocal Mix
08 - Orion: See me here (Darren Tates Beachcomber Dub)
09 - PPK: Love Unlimited (PPK vs Valery Siver mix)

Last edited:
Starts in 30mins!

Its on now!

Back