Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: A False Act about AFTERHOURS.FM from Sense.FM

  1. #46
    Ok, I just wanna clarify something here.

    It is true that Ivan gave me the opportunity to broadcast in his net station when no one else would, and for that I stayed loyal to him, there were times when I could do weekly shows of two hours and other times where I could do only a show a month for personal problems. He knows that I stayed loyal til the very end, and the end was when he took a slot of mine to give it to an amazing artist called M.I.D.O.R. with the excuse that he can not turn down an artist like MIDOR for someone of less prestige as myself. There is where I decided to cancel my shows with SG and went to AH, who have given me their support since then and have respected my slots no matter what. Der Sezzionz for what is worth will always be an exclusive show of AH in return.

    And Ivan, I am where I am now, not because of you, but because of my dedication with music, because all my life is about music, and of course tons of friends who have helped me along the way to become better.

    Regards

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantLand View Post
    The dude is just jealous AH has more listeners...

    :drum:

    :redmoon:
    First,sorry for my english.

    Well.. I think that one radio station needs more property than "more listeners".What means "more listeners" ? Also and DI.FM have thousand listeners,but what? Their schedule is too old and the radio shows of Markus,Armin,Airwave and some other DJs keep DI on this position.My advice:
    Don't swank with your more listeners,because that's not specify one radio station.

  3. #48
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Borenceto View Post
    First,sorry for my english.

    Well.. I think that one radio station needs more property than "more listeners".What means "more listeners" ? Also and DI.FM have thousand listeners,but what? Their schedule is too old and the radio shows of Markus,Armin,Airwave and some other DJs keep DI on this position.My advice:
    Don't swank with your more listeners,because that's not specify one radio station.

    Im sorry but honestly I dont know what your trying to say? Distantland said one point that sensegenerate has way less listeners then AH, he did not mention or compare DI station to AH.

    So once again if you please clarify your point that would be great.

    cheers
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  4. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Im sorry but honestly I dont know what your trying to say? Distantland said one point that sensegenerate has way less listeners then AH, he did not mention or compare DI station to AH.

    So once again if you please clarify your point that would be great.

    cheers
    It's simply Dan ===> STOP with your arrogance.

  5. #50
    AH.FM Addict DistantLand's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    23,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Borenceto View Post
    First,sorry for my english.

    Well.. I think that one radio station needs more property than "more listeners".What means "more listeners" ? Also and DI.FM have thousand listeners,but what? Their schedule is too old and the radio shows of Markus,Armin,Airwave and some other DJs keep DI on this position.My advice:
    Don't swank with your more listeners,because that's not specify one radio station.
    I wasnt talking about DI! AH & SG!
    Stealing Aga <3

  6. #51
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Borenceto View Post
    It's simply Dan ===> STOP with your arrogance.
    You still did not answer my question, there is no arrogance here, its stating facts and protecting this radio station from FALSE acts.

    cheers
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  7. #52
    AH Listener TheVrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32
    too much retarded drama...ALL these sites are supposed to be about the MUSIC ppl
    All you need is LOVE

  8. #53
    Universal Language
    DreamensioN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,478
    Way to bring up an old thread .

    I think everything that needed to be said has been said. Afterhours.FM is quickly becoming a solidified name in the online EDM scene. It is due to the hardwork of the resident DJ's, and the commitment from everyone that is working together to build the AH.FM name that really counts.

    Look at it this way - when you're one of the best, you're bound to have people who try to shoot you down. It comes with the territory. As members of AH.FM - we should not take anything to heart. Support each other, and support those that make ah.fm what it is. We are all VERY AWARE of the sacrifices Dan has had to make for ah.fm. The very least we can do to show our appreciation is to stick by him, stand up for ah.fm and to continue the quality tunes turned out by our quality resident DJ's.

    Remember people - P.L.U.R
    Last edited by DreamensioN; Feb 11th, 2007 at 10:58.
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner




Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 03-05-2008 4Mal - Inner Sense 010
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2008, 18:19
  2. 05-04-2008 4Mal - Inner Sense 009
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 5th, 2008, 23:59
  3. 05-01-2008 4Mal - Inner Sense 008
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Feb 8th, 2008, 04:12
  4. 01-12-2007 4Mal - Inner Sense
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Dec 5th, 2007, 15:01
  5. 04-08-2007 4Mal - Inner Sense
    By Shows Bot in forum Regular Shows
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 5th, 2007, 01:35

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •