A False Act about AFTERHOURS.FM from Sense.FM

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
There has been a discussion and rumor about us (AfterHours.FM) being thieves that take DJs from other particular EDM radio stations on the internet, such as Sense.FM used to be SENSEGENERATE.FM. These assumptions are false and misguided. AfterHours.FM does not actively recruit DJ's from other stations in any matter. All afterhours.fm DJ's are here on their own free will.

Afterhours.FM is here to serve the EDM community. Afterhours.FM supports all DJ's & producers of the dance music scene and encourages DJ's & producers to make up their own mind, and excercise their best judgement when confronted with false statements and facts about this station

If you hear anything about Afterhours.FM that may concern you, or worries you - please PM a moderator or email info@afterhours.fm to discuss the matter further and for clarification on the issue.

Logs on False accusing acts are available

Afterhours Founder
Dan

Last edited:
Good, let everyone know about this. And people, please post your feelings and what you think about this incident. This is giving a bad name towards AfterHours, and we need your help to keep people who cause conflicts such as this to stay a few miles away from us.

Thanks.

Ok i wrote with Ivan and Dan and i think its a hard time for webradios!!! they need the listerns and djs. Its normal that stations are asking then for new djs. Some stations are big and some little and they have resident djs since years. But its up to the dj where he wants to play!!! I play now on 4 stations and its all with my free will. Thats bullshit to say, that a station steal other stations residents. If the resident like his station then he stay there. But what is the prob when a dj (resident) plays on other stations??? That has nothing to do with the Owner of the station, thats the decision of the dj. A better question would be: why has the dj left my station???

keep fair and do it for the music not for money or big fame!!!

A better question would be: why has the dj left my station???

Couldnt have said it better myself. If a DJ has left your station and come to AH, DI, ETN, whatever the case, he/she has done so out of there own free will. I dont understand how AH could have stolen DJ's. Its common sense when you think about it.

This guy is totally wrong about AH.FM. He'd better recognize soon or else it will be too late.

I find it hilarious that people are making those kinds of claims. What makes it so funny is the fact that you actually have to make a thread and express your desire to DJ at AfterHours, post a sample mix, and the likes. Now, I don't know about you, but last I checked, there was never someone standing over my shoulder, ready to beat me to a pulp if I didn't want to DJ at AH. Not only so, but the effort needed to go through the process is alot more than just saying "Hey, I'm AfterHours.fm and I'm on ur site, stealin' ur DJz"

To sum things up; the people who've been making these claims clearly do not know what they are talking about and I believe simply pointing to this thread: http://forum.afterhours.fm/showthread.php?t=3424 - should reveal their ignorance rather quickly.

It irritates me to no end to discover that there are some that are bad mouthing this website, its community and Dan, who's been doing all of this free of charge.

Last edited:
heh i cant add anymore what have been said in here, thats bullshit afterhours.fm never stolen any DJ etc from other station everything depend from the DJ.......

Thats total bullshit

Afterhours.fm does no such thing, i have been only for a few weeks

and this place is a great community and awesome radio!

one of the best!

DJs here, are here on there own free will, like ME!

omfg this must be a joke of 2k6, whoever spread rumours like this should turn off his/her pc & get some fresh air :puke:, you are pathetic. All dj's/listeners are here because they :love: this station & as written on the first post...

"Afterhours.FM supports all DJ's & producers of the dance music scene and encourages DJ's & producers to make up their own mind"

...our support & respect belongs 110% to afterhours.fm founders for this huge opportunity to play & listen such great music & sets

Thank You guys for feedback on this. Best way is to ignore these accusations and make AH grow and grow stronger.

Ok i wrote with Ivan and Dan and i think its a hard time for webradios!!! they need the listerns and djs. Its normal that stations are asking then for new djs. Some stations are big and some little and they have resident djs since years. But its up to the dj where he wants to play!!! I play now on 4 stations and its all with my free will. Thats bullshit to say, that a station steal other stations residents. If the resident like his station then he stay there. But what is the prob when a dj (resident) plays on other stations??? That has nothing to do with the Owner of the station, thats the decision of the dj. A better question would be: why has the dj left my station???

keep fair and do it for the music not for money or big fame!!!

I can't tell it better.. I'm supporting AH since almost it begins and I think it's a radio where whoever want's to mix, it's a normal fact that people comes here. This guy should be worried about what is he doing wrong, maybe his radio is not a friendly place like this.

just shut up and work dude!

Dan, AH.fm dj's and peoples,you already know what I think about this station,I am here since early times... I support and will continue to support Afterhours.fm as much as I can

I agree those rumors are totally fecking bulls***

cya ;)

only 2 words........

:ah:

I am going to have to second that. :ah:

And :p to all those who try to put it down. We aren't a community trying to bring competition but a communitry trying to share trance music with the world. :)

I agree with everybody... :)

I think this speculations and situations called : jealous... So don't worry Dan, WE KNOW THE TRUTH :)

The dude is just jealous AH has more listeners... :bike:

:drum:

:redmoon:

haah that bike icon is awesome !! you mind if i copy it into our icon list?

Back