Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A False Act about AFTERHOURS.FM from Sense.FM

If I hear that Ivan kid start stupidity for the most immature reason again, watch what I'm going to do. The guy thinks he can come here and cause problems off of jealousy, buddy, MISUNDERSTANDING WHAT? Stop trying to cause choas on a internet radio that has been growing faster then your Senses Garbage Gate radio. Get the **** out of here and don't come back, I'll ban you. People like you piss me off.
    Last edited by Jorda; Oct 10th, 2006 at 05:03.

AND YES ALL OF THE SHOWS ARE EXCLUSIVE, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Jesus Christ you're a waste of time, and yes I'm acting immature right now because you deserve attention. That's all you're trying to get right now, get the **** out of here man.

w00t @ jorda
    that was great *tear tear sniffle sniffle*
    u better ban him lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    van deka owns!!!

Just got here
    just to clear it up, I do 2 shows yea, Phased Out Phriday on AH.fm and Frequency Friday on etn. They are of course similar shows, the opening house is usually Ryan Tyas on each show, sometimes different. But each show has a differet show, though the tracks are of course going to coincide quite often. I wont play new tracks just because they are new, just basically playing what i play out.

But yea, as far as I know, as long as I never mixed and sets up, Both etn and AH both get unique sets from me, not to mention 95% of my guest mixes are all done unique to a station when they ask..

Was there a particular show in question?

Specific show "Phased out Fridays" was in question, Ivan said it airs out on ETN also, but once again he was wrong.

Thank You Sean for clearing it up

cheers mate and keep up the great work.
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Nice to see that this finally coming to an end..seems that Ivan doesnt really know what hes talking about..
    And Tyas must say im a big fan of your work (no matter where its played =)
    Later

Thanks Sean for clearing this bullshit up. Ivan, where are you now? Might as well throw your garbage mouth away to people who believe you. Do me a favour:

Don't come back
    Leave us alone
    Learn more about "misunderstanding"
    Grow up
    Never speak again

To add to what have been said, Dan never asked me to have Spiritual moment or future sound of Egypt on AH.FM , he only asked for a possibility of having a brand new show and exclusive for AH.FM and i think that clears things up ;)

Quote Originally Posted by fila View Post
    To add to what have been said, Dan never asked me to have Spiritual moment or future sound of Egypt on AH.FM , he only asked for a possibility of having a brand new show and exclusive for AH.FM and i think that clears things up ;)

Thank you brother for kind words much respect
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Isn't our goal to just spread the music we love to anyone who's interested in listening to it. Your audience will decide what they want to hear and the more music that is out there, the better.

That's my thoughts about this.

Don't worry about this Dan. I think you're doing the Dance Community good by getting so many quality shows on AH.FM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mark Won
    AuraSF
    E-mail: Mark@AuraSF.com
    Web: http://www.AuraSF.com

lmao IVAN, such a twat, djs left my little station and came here, you didnt see me kicking up a fuss about it, sure i was pissed off that they did it, and after a little while i stopped caring, get over it man, AH.fm is growing big and your station is disappearing into nothingness, ciao and godspeed

LDJ
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1280989330.png

djxtc25
    Just to put my 2 cents in here. Dan please, please do not talk to our competition! If they have problems with DJ's switching stations, or AH recruiting DJ's from other stations, than that's a problem that our competition needs to bring up to those DJ's who have switched. Not AH! I've been in this business long enough to know that if someone switches stations you don't go after the station managers. It's the DJ's choice to broadcast on AH! Active recruiting happens in this industry all the time, it's part of this industry. It's highly competitive. I've been actively recruited for my show as well, however I've made the choice to be loyal and exclusive to AH. It's the DJ's choice to broadcast on AH, and in online radio the DJ's own their own shows and make their own choices on where they want to broadcast not the stations (unless signed under contract).

Who cares who's exclusive to who or not. No online radio station "makes" anybody. It's the DJ's that "make" or "break" themselves through the choices they make, and music they play. In my 5 years of online radio, I've never heard of the station or the manager that replied to this thread (and I know several label reps and so does Dan, I know because Ive introduced him to quite a few), and in my 5 years of online radio I've never seen such a professionally designed station as AH, and never once have I ever listened to or belonged to an online radio that has the consistent quality of streams as we do.

I find it very concerning that a "professional" online broadcaster would reply to a thread like this on his competitors site. It's ridicules. ***** to the DJ's that switched not us please, and if Ivan claims to be in this business as long as he has, he should know that.

Chill out guys, and if future DJ's switch over from a competitors stations, tell them to take it up with the DJ's not AH.

Cheers,

What are ppl getting jealours about ah getting big? Thats pretty pathetic! AH is young and this good already. I understand owners from other radiostations are worried. All ah does is in a legal way. And links to: 4djsonly.com and other dj support sites will be places later on ofcourse.

djxtc25
    What are ppl getting jealours about ah getting big? Thats pretty pathetic! AH is young and this good already. I understand owners from other radiostations are worried.
    Not worth getting in verbal online scraps over. I'm just dumbfounded that Ivan came over here and replied to this thread. Very unprofessional. I think Dan was just trying to protect AH by posting a topic like this, not start stuff, but maybe a good idea to avoid other station managers since some of them can't act in a professional way, rather than getting into a battle of words that hurts everyone involved.

I think Ivan should post an appology to AH. I think that reply he left was uncalled for even if he's fusterated with DJ leaving his station.

Cheers,
    Last edited by djxtc25; Oct 28th, 2006 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by djxtc25 View Post
    Not worth getting in verbal online scraps over. I'm just dumbfounded that Ivan came over here and replied to this thread. Very unprofessional. I think Dan was just trying to protect AH by posting a topic like this, not start stuff, but maybe a good idea to avoid other station managers since some of them can't act in a professional way, rather than getting into a battle of words that hurts everyone involved.

I think Ivan should post an appology to AH. I think that reply he left was uncalled for even if he's fusterated with DJ leaving his station.

Cheers,
    the apology would be the least he could in my opinion, one can imagine how he flames us on other sites
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    van deka owns!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information