Paul Gibson
Paul Gibson
(2) - Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Paul Gibson (2)

Genres: Electro / Tech / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

paulgibson.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Ashley Wallbridge feat. Audrey Gallagher - Bang The Drum (Omnia Remix) [AVA]
02. Beat Service - Fortuna (Original Mix) [Cold Harbour]
03. Andski & tSefu - Comienzo (Lee Osbourne Remix) [Pulsar]
04. Sean Tyas & Guiseppe Ottaviani - Arcobaleno (Classic Mix) [Vandit]
05. Mystery Islands - Beautiful Waterfall (Sergey Shabanov Remix) [Unearthed Red]
06. 2trancY - Superepical (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]
07. Facade - Half Way Home (Kago Pengchi Remix) [Unearthed Records]
08. Matt Davey - Nemesis (Tech Mix) [A State Of Trance]
09. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (New World 2012 Remix) [Defcon]
10. Danny Ocean & Photographer - Underground (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]

Download:
Paul Gibson - Fallout 023 on AH.FM 15-07-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/163480523/fac7d1b/Paul_Gibson_-_Fallout_023_on_AH.FM_15-07-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we may have to wait until the replay for your intro :(

here we go :dance:

01. Ashley Wallbridge feat. Audrey Gallagher - Bang The Drum (Omnia Remix) [AVA]

:choon::choon:

This is one of my favourite pieces of music this year. I absolutely love the breaks section. :love:

Is your first show on next week YF?

This is one of my favourite pieces of music this year. I absolutely love the breaks section. :love:

Is your first show on next week YF?

yes Saturday is the premiere :super:

yes Saturday is the premiere :super:

Part of me thought it would be this week, then I remembered Sunday was the very first day this month and your show is on a Saturday, so it's not the same week as mine this time.

Afternoon all :wave:

Hey :wave:

Last edited:
05. Mystery Islands - Beautiful Waterfall (Sergey Shabanov Remix) [Unearthed Red]

How is you-know-who Paul?

dog-graphics-border-collie-896286.gif

She's very good thanks. My parents were away in the Lakes, so they've had her there for two days. They just got back today and she seems to have had a good time there. Lots of nice walks to enjoy. :)

She's very good thanks. My parents were away in the Lakes, so they've had her there for two days. They just got back today and she seems to have had a good time there. Lots of nice walks to enjoy. :)

romping around in the countrside sounds like paradise :super:

For Dogs it's always fantastic. As a walker it's been a bit horrible the past few months. Constant rain and mud everywhere. There's no escape from it. Such is life in England. :lol:

06. 2trancY - Superepical (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]

For Dogs it's always fantastic. As a walker it's been a bit horrible the past few months. Constant rain and mud everywhere. There's no escape from it. Such is life in England. :lol:

over here is pretty much drought conditions everywhere :unsure: we could use a little of that rain :(

Back