Katadunkass: Electronic Spectrum 013 (NeonTiger & Alduin600 Guestmixes)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
tEr48.jpg

Back again and this time with an expended edition! Both the lovely NeonTiger and Alduin600 made a guestmix for me this time, so I'm more than excited!
The ProGressive selection is extremely deep and lovely this time and with tracks from Jorc Marcus, Oliver Smith and Kassey Voorn. I also discovered a new label, for me, so I'll be looking forward to hear more from it :)
NeonTiger made a lovely, all-vocal guestmix! Filled with some summerish-house/progressive sounds and sweet vocals it will definitely make you dance and be happy!
My Future Favorite this time is by Gai Barone, a pure legend. His new track Nausica is fantastic and would have been The Track Of The Month if it wasn't for one, single tracks :wink:
Further Evolution is this time very psy-influenced with massive new tracks from Ovnimoon, John 00 Fleming and more!
Next up is Alduin600, a newcomer here on Afterhours. He made a nice guestmix which starts our a bit housey but turns into a massive uplifting set. Love it!
This months Track Of The Month is by Timewave, who just released his third artist album. This album is mindblowing and if you liked Solar System you'll love War!
Power It Up! is also psy-influenced and this time I'll play a new track by Spinney Lainey, Zyce, Will Aktinson and James Dymond!
Chilling Moment is one the most exciting parts of my episodes. This time I chose a very special track by Aaron Gray called Last Night, I Dreamt Of Oblivion, a dark track with superb beats and a subtle melody.
Future plans:
I'm currently working on a few ideas for future episodes and also made a new artwork for my sessions. I'll probably make more in the future, lol.
I'm also working on a very special 4 hour set which will be filled with electronics, ambient, chill-out, uplifting trance and much more! I'll keep you informed by it in the future :smile:

Katadunkass: Electronic Spectrum 013 (NeonTiger & Alduin600 Guestmixes)
ProGressive:
01. Jorg Marcus - The Taint Of The Mirror (Soulwerk Remix) [Particles]
02. Mariano Favre - Mendoza (Original Mix) [Perspectives Digital]
03. Oliver Smith - Under The Wire (Original Mix) [Anjunadeep]
04. Manu Riga - No Matter What (Moshic Remix) [Bonzai Progressive]
05. Cid Inc. - Divine (Les Limaces & Pena Remix) [Flow Vinyl]
06. Nick Muir - Airtight (Kassey Voorn Epic Interpretation) [Vapour Recordings]
Guest Mix: NeonTiger
07. Moonbeam feat Avis Vox - Disappearance (DeftoN Remix)
08. Andy Caldwell & Morgan Page feat Jonathan Mendelsohn - Where Did You Go (Extended Mix)
09. Nelson & The 8th Note feat Fenja - Looking For Love (Original Club Mix)
10. Ken Loi feat Zashanell - All It Takes (Original Mix)
11. Kenneth Thomas - Wish You Were Here (Jerome Robins & Zoltan Kontes Remix)
12. Evave feat Aelyn - Hand To Hand (Kidd Remix)
Future Favorite:
13. Gai Barone - Nausica (Original Mix) [Afterglow Deep]
Further Evolution:
14. Deep Soul Duo - Distance Forces (Original Mix) [Mistiquemusic]
15. Ahmet Atasever - All Yours (Ovnimoon Remix) [Touchstone Recordings]
16. John 00 Fleming - The 10th Life (Artifact 303 Remix) [J00F Recordings]
Guest Mix: Alduin600
n/a
Tune Of The Month:
22. Timewave - Against The Wall (Original Mix) [Mistiquemusic]
Power It Up!
23. Spinney Lainey & Zyce - Ghost (Spinney Lainey & Zyce Remix) [TesseracTstudio]
24. Will Atkinson pres. Darkboy - Darker Shades Of Black (Liquid Soul Remix) [Perfecto Fluero]
25. Shaker - Skies Of Liberty (James Dymond Remix) [Mondo Records]
Chilling Moment:
26. Aaron Gray - Last Night, I Dreamt Of Oblivion (Original Mix) [CD-R]

I'll ad the guest mixers tracklists as soon as I get them! :smile:

Link:
http://soundcloud.com/katadunkass/katadunkass-electronic

Last edited:
Pretty good Progressive selection.
Timewave new album is a beast.
Arfifact 303 Remix of 10th Life is the bomb of the year.

Very nice, last tune was the best for me in this episode but other great tunes here too :)

Back