Reaction score

Orkidea
Orkidea
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Orkidea

Alias: Tapio Hakanen

orkidea.jpg

Tracklist:
01. Ronny & Renzo: Heartbreak Theme (Carl Craig Remix - Stefano Libelle Edit)
02. Slam: Eterna (John Digweed & Nick Muir Remix)
03. Hot Chip: Flutes (Pete Tong & Paul Rogers Remix)
04. Kolsch, feat. Troels Abrahamsen: All That Matters (Vocal Mix)
05. Andre Sobota: Time (King Unique Stopped Watch Remix)
06. Orkidea: Sun Down (Michael Cassette remix)
07. Orkidea & Andy Moor: Orbithing
08. The Temper Trap: Trembling Hands (Benny Benassi Remix)

Download:
Orkidea - Radio Unity 043 on AH.FM 18-07-2012.mp3
http://hotfile.com/dl/163843676/01b99e0/Orkidea_-_Radio_Unity_043_on_AH.FM_18-07-2012.mp3.zip.html

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuned in :mml: :super:

Amazing, epic, cinematic remix from Carl Craig which sounds like Vangelis and Westbam went to bed, woke up and made this beautiful piece of music. This definitely sounds like there is an epic musical journey about to start...

Amazing, epic, cinematic remix from Carl Craig which sounds like Vangelis and Westbam went to bed, woke up and made this beautiful piece of music. This definitely sounds like there is an epic musical journey about to start...

Hey man just want to comment on the recent Radio unitys youve put together 040 and 041 both Probably my favorite sets of the year so far. The way Pryda's Allein came in after Guy js remix of Turqouise was brilliant.

In da house :)

Welcome home Tapsa

02. Slam: Eterna (John Digweed & Nick Muir Remix)
One of the golden classics of early 90s UK progressive house is brought up-to-date by John Digweed and Nick Muir. Gated vocals, tribal percussion, deep sub bass and sublime & emotional pads make this perfect 2012 version of that old vibe. This month's journey is definitely a slowly building one:)

Hey man just want to comment on the recent Radio unitys youve put together 040 and 041 both Probably my favorite sets of the year so far. The way Pryda's Allein came in after Guy js remix of Turqouise was brilliant.

Thanks a lot man! I do spend quite a bit of time programming the shows to make them flow musically so your appreciation is much appreciated:)

Thanks a lot man! I do spend quite a bit of time programming the shows to make them flow musically so your appreciation is much appreciated:)

Wow i like this track. Unreal!!

Hope u had a nice holiday Tapio :smile: Too bad me & Cherise werent able to make it on time for your set in Lumi. Hope u liked it there though :super:

Hope u had a nice holiday Tapio :smile: Too bad me & Cherise werent able to make it on time for your set in Lumi. Hope u liked it there though :super:

I didn't like it - I LOVED it! :) The weather wasn't so good but everything else was spot on: people, organizers, music, DJs and the general vibes. Really hope I can go there again next year..

Interesting track this. For some reason I massively prefer male vocals over female.

Back